Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bamboo

Hello guys

Surfing on the net I have found these photos of Mint, I think many of you will know her very well.

But ... along my trip in Thailand I never find katoey like that, and I would kindly like to know ask how many members of this forum have met a katoey armed with a bazooka like Mint ?

Mabulòx
    Attached Files

Hello guys

This picture is incredibile ... sHe's fuck her own ass ?!?

how long ?

Mabulòx
    Attached Files

Comment

If I could do that ...I would never leave my house
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Guys,

Hate to bring this up, but this looks like it is from another site which is against the rules around here. Expect this post to be removed....

Lotusman

Comment

Hello lotusman

I'm sorry but ... isn't a stolen pictures ... you can see the whole gallery in a free site like this:

http://ladyboymint.soi-katoey.com/

I post just to introduce question, anyway if is it against the rules of this forum remove it please.

Mabulòx

Comment

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
            Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
            Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
            And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
            FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Ladyboy69 is now a friend of ATS so those pics can stay.

http://asiants.com/members/06/jun_venus/index.html

Comment

have u seen the vid?
                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I think these pics are slightly distrubing and not very sexy at all. I hope we don't post sets of girls with their dicks up their own asses.

Whilst we have a pretty good relationship with most websites the two promos featured for LB69 are a business arrangement and we don't want to encourage people to think it's OK to post pics from rival sites.

They ARE a competitor and this is NOT a partnership!

I allowed one on another thread to establish the identity of a girl and that should really be all we are doing.

Still - at least I now know I don't want to be a member there!

Comment

I think these pics are slightly distrubing and not very sexy at all. I hope we don't post sets of girls with their dicks up their own asses.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 02 2006,09:02) Still - at least I now know I don't want to be a member there!
                      Where is your sense of adventure SB?  

Actually I agree although I will give LB 69 credit for some really incredible Areeya pics.....  

The latest of of her in black and red leather are freaking incredible!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 03 2006,03:40)
                        (stogie bear @ Jul. 02 2006,09:02) Still - at least I now know I don't want to be a member there!
                        Where is your sense of adventure SB?  

Actually I agree although I will give LB 69 credit for some really incredible Areeya pics.....  

The latest of of her in black and red leather are freaking incredible!!!!!

Havent seen um... U got any

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 02 2006,09:42) [

I'm not sure if I can post them they still have the LB 69 logo on them and I don't have the know how to erase the logo.

Advice SB?? or Bam???

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jul. 03 2006,08:37)
                            (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 02 2006,09:42) [

I'm not sure if I can post them they still have the LB 69 logo on them and I don't have the know how to erase the logo.

Advice SB?? or Bam???

naaa we cant post um and we cant take off the logos sir... However u cannn email them to me only for the benefit of seeing areeya....

Comment

Post them in the staff room only please!

Comment

Working...
                              X