X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunner Amy

Have you ever seen such a beauty?! Amy is the best looking ladyboy I have seen yet! Any thoughts?...
    Attached Files

more...
    Attached Files

Comment

more...
      Attached Files

Comment

more...
        Attached Files

Comment

perfect size cock.....small but nice and hard

Comment

As nice as those pics are...You are not supposed to post photos from another commercial site on here. You have breeched the agreement which you electronically signed... Naughty Naughty.

Comment

I was gonna delete it but the pics were so nice I reckon at least the staff should get to see them!

Comment

thanks - they are good!!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Oh my God... move over Candy! Anyone know where she works?

Comment

This is the one i told you about. she works Jenny star bar and goes under 3 or 4 different names.

the night i saw her she took 3 st's in 90 minutes at 3k a piece!!

An absolute darling no doubt, but out of my (monetary) league!!
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Attached Files
                      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

She's cute, but I'm not sure I'd pay her the money she's asking for. Other punters have written about her in the past, half good and half bad.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 11 2006,15:12) She's cute, but I'm not sure I'd pay her the money she's asking for. Other punters have written about her in the past, half good and half bad.
                          Not Sure I Point blank wouldnt pay her the money she wants... Shes not even well endowed

Comment

Absolutely fantastic girl! My ideal combination: Super-fem without plastic enhancements and able to cum! Can't get any better! For sure she has an attitude, but who cares for some nice st-fun!

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I Care MK I care

Comment

Working...
                              X