X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice about a strange knob

I am not sure if (a) this is the right forum or (b) I am doing the right thing by posting. If (a) maybe it could be moved; if (b) I look forward to getting the advice of some of the more experienced and/or medically knowledgeable BMs.

First off, the background.

About a year ago I got chatting to a TS girl (call her Anna, though that is not her name) on a UK chat room. She's Asian, early 30s, living in the UK and working as an accountant for one of the big four firms. From her photos, she appeared to be absolutely beautiful - which turned out to be the case. At the time we started chatting she had a boyfriend, but in the middle of last year she split with him and we started going out.

I€™m nearly twice her age, so I didn€™t expect much from the relationship, but over the late summer and autumn we went out maybe two or three times a week, having a brilliant time together. We kissed and cuddled at the end of our dates, but we didn't go to bed together. She shares a flat with a lesbian couple who are a bit prudish about her bringing blokes back, and I'm currently living with my daughter and her boyfriend, so the opportunity for rumpy-pumpy was very limited. But no matter, gradually we both came to the conclusion that it was going to happen - just a matter of time.

We talked about taking that next step, and we decided to go for it, and over the new year holiday, we went to Paris for three days. We got there at lunchtime on 30 December, checked into the hotel but she didn't want to go to bed immediately ("No, wait, let's see Paris, we have time later") so we went off sightseeing. That evening we went out to dinner, and then we went back to the hotel. I went into the shower first, and then she went to get ready. She came out of the bathroom wearing the dinkiest little nightie, the tiniest panties and a gorgeous sexy smile. I immediately got the biggest boner I have had in years.

I slowly took off her nightie, kissing her all over, working my way down her body, which she seemed to enjoy. I'd already told her that I wanted to suck her, and now was my time. I felt her getting hard as I got closer, stroking her panties, then I pulled them down and bent to pop her little secret in my mouth.

And this is where those of a sensitive disposition should maybe look away. I am not sure of the reason - a botched circumcision seems the most logical - but she has, on the top of her cock, a huge fold of skin, like the end of a thumb. Like I said, I like to think I am a nice guy, but this was absolutely grotesque and it made me feel queasy having it in my mouth. So as not to hurt her feelings, I carried on sucking for a while, and then started kissing her body, stroking her cock and finishing her off with my hand. By this time, my erection - which had been rock hard and raging - had disappeared altogether. She was lovely about it, trying to get me going, sucking me, kissing me, but all the time I couldn't get the thought of her strange cock out of my mind.

Eventually we drifted off to sleep, and the rest of our trip passed in a kind of haze: we had a great time during the day, but I dreaded going to bed with her in case she wanted me to suck her. That didn't happen, and eventually nature took its course and I managed to make love to her - but only the once.

I've been out to dinner with Anna three times since we got back, and it's clear that she adores me. And I still think she is one of the nicest people I have ever met. The problem is that I don't want to go to bed with her again, until I find a way of dealing with this problem.

OK. Here are the questions.

1. The most obvious ones: has any BM ever come across this kind of thing before? Does anyone know what is the cause, and is there any way in which it can be safely treated - ideally in the UK? I seem to recall that there are some medical chaps who've posted before, so maybe they know. Or perhaps some of the lady members know friends who've had similar issues.

2. The Agony Aunt questions: am I being a complete asshole by getting hung up on sucking this strange cock? Or an even bigger dickhead by not saying anything? If I do say something, how much risk is there of me blowing what could be (cue violins) the love affair of the century? Or have I already blown it?

Sorry for rambling on, but if anyone is going to give me an intelligent answer, you need to know more than the fact that I have met a ladyboy with a strange knob.

Look forward to some intelligent responses. And, probably, some stupid ones.

Get her a srs? They all want that sooner or later.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

This is a common condition for Thai lbs, and is called phimosis - look it up. Basically it means the foreskin cannot fully retract from the head of the penis.

The usual treatment for this is circumcision. I am surprised you have been a member of the forum since 2006 and not noticed this in many of the photos posted and on the main site.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jan. 13 2009,01:57) This is a common condition for Thai lbs, and is called phimosis - look it up. Basically it means the foreskin cannot fully retract from the head of the penis.

The usual treatment for this is circumcision. I am surprised you have been a member of the forum since 2006 and not noticed this in many of the photos posted and on the main site.
        No, it's not phimosis (I have seen that on lots of girls). Anna is circumcised (she's Filipina), but it is as if whoever did the job missed about half of the foreskin, leaving this lump hanging off the side.

And no, sev7en, I am not getting her SRS. She doesn't want it, and neither would I.

Thanks for the prompt responses though

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If you like her enough........you have to live with it.......maybe a cosmetic thing that can be dealt with later.....sounds like you have found a diamond......might be worth keeping despite your initial reservations...good luck!
            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

It's a sensitive topic (har har) but I would imagine the absolute wisest thing to do is *talk* to her about it before you consider anything. Making any decisions or even contemplations without her input seems unwise. Besides, she's got to have noticed your behavior and probably misinterpreted it already. You want that fixed as much as you want her doinker reconstructed. Don't you think?
              -Spitz

Comment

(chris9005 @ Jan. 13 2009,01:53) OK. Here are the questions.

1. The most obvious ones: has any BM ever come across this kind of thing before? Does anyone know what is the cause, and is there any way in which it can be safely treated - ideally in the UK? I seem to recall that there are some medical chaps who've posted before, so maybe they know. Or perhaps some of the lady members know friends who've had similar issues.
                Hi chris9005,

I have seen this same condition many times, and exclusively in ladyboys of Fillipino extraction.

I'm sure it's prevalent amongst Fillipino "men" too, but I haven't had any first hand experience.

I'm certainly no expert, however based on a couple of quick google searches, I believe the condition may be related to a ritual circumcision procedure that's performed at puberty, and signifies a 'rite of passage'.

Circumcision is extremely prevalent (in excess of 90% of males) in the Phillipines.

Whilst these days, I'd presume the custom is becoming more "medicalised", a proportion would still undergo a more traditional procedure possibly explaining what you have witnessed.

Cheers
                Dr Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

i guess she was circumcised the native way where in they just chop it off with a big knife it's locally called "tabak" that method can cause some loose foreskin compare to how the certified doctor's do it. so i think a proper circumcision will fix it.
                  You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Just talk to her about it ! i really can't understand why most guys are so fucking sensitive about this shite . If you had this problem she would tell you in a second . Get on with ot mate !

doctor phil out

Comment

1- without a photo, I cannot imagine how it looks or what it could be.
                      But if you call it a "knob", then I expect some denser consistency than just a loose lump of skin.

2- a great love will not be put off by you asking about the know. so, go ahead!

Comment

Thanks for all the advice.

I think I need to talk to her about the issue: maybe it can be safely and easily removed. It would be a real shame if it affected what has - so far - been a lovely relationship.

I'll let you know what happens... Assuming she doesn't hit me on the head with a lump hammer.

Comment

In 2004, I dated a filipina lb who had a similar type of foreskin issue. She had a lump of skin hanging from under her penis, like a freakin' rooster neck. It was weird because it wasn't what I was used to, but I was able to look past it and have a meaningful relationship with her.

I suggest you do the same because it sounds like you have a great girl. Don't mess it up!

Comment

(petesie @ Jan. 13 2009,02:27) If you like her enough........you have to live with it.......maybe a cosmetic thing that can be dealt with later.....sounds like you have found a diamond......might be worth keeping despite your initial reservations...good luck!
                            I'm going to have to agree with petesie on this one! How often does an opportunity like this appear in your own country! Hardly ever! Go with your feelings and sort the rest out later!
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Some Filipino men have little plastic or glass balls inserted under the skin of their penises.  They think it's cool or macho or that women like it or something like that.  They are called 'ballitos'(sp?).  

A friend of mine, who worked with a lot of Filipinos in Saudi Arabia, said that he saw one fellow who had so many of them that his dick looked like a cob of corn!

I wouldn't expect a ladyboy to have them, but maybe that what she has. Anyway, here's a picture, courtesy of google:

Comment

Working...
                              X