Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for  breast enhancement surgery?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much for  breast enhancement surgery?

Hi Guys can anyone please tell me the current cost for breast implants no cowboys websites would be great my other half has tod me 72000 baht !!!!!!

Gate told me of a place she had hers done and I saw another girl who had hers done at the same place and it was 40,000 baht and it was clean (she claims) and both results are AMAZING!!!!!!! I have been with my GG to other doctors that as soon as they saw me with my GG they increased the price to 100,000 baht and they were VERY conservative and my GG wants big boobs, not foolishly big but she wants a noticeable pair with great cleavage and the doctor she just saw last month refused to go big at all. He said, go small first and see if you like them. She wasn't impressed with his attitude.

My GG is going to go next month and have hers done with Gates plastic surgeon.  

Message me for the phone number and the doctors name.

Nhscotsman

Comment

Breast enhancement should be 40 to 45,000 Bht. Best for Thai patient to visit alone as many clinics 'up' their prices/fees if they know foreigner is funding the procedure.

Comment

72,000? Either you or she is being scammed!

Comment

I used to think 40-45000 was the going rate although a friend of a friend got hers done last week for 60k.

By all accounts the finish was excellent
          Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

40,000 baht, if my math is right thats like $1200 U.S.D ? Sounds very inexpensive for a boob job.

Comment

sha sha just had hers done again and i believe she said it was 40 k thai bhat
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(jb8 @ Feb. 04 2009,11:14) 40,000 baht, if my math is right thats like $1200  U.S.D ? Sounds very inexpensive for a boob job.
                will pay 5 times that amount in Australia....

sounds like a bargain to me....

Comment

40,000 ... that's without the cost of the implants, right ??

Comment

While I have never actually plunked down the baht for a pair, I have contributed heavily
                    to about 8 sets...Unfortunately for me I usually bid the young lady adieu after the additions...
                    Silly-Cone is not to my liking.,.

Nonetheless, I can confirm that a good pair runs about 45,000 baht these days...Two of my
                    kinda sorta former regulars in Pattaya just received their new milk a couple of weeks ago...
                    I can't really force myself to spend much time massage them, but the do look nice...

The girls who have gone to the Pratunam Clinic seem to receive the most realistic feeling
                    milk...Although they complain that the clinic is dirty and he only uses a local...The final result
                    however, is not like massaging someone's knee...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

My avatars had hers done which cost 40k for the silicons and surgery and the Doctor got 5k.

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

If you pick a Bangkok Post there's a clinic that always advertises (or usually does) on the front page in a color ad. Maybe it's not the main section, but it's the front page of a section. It has the 2007 Miss Tiffany winner as part of the ad and the clinic charges the same price for Thais as well as foreigners. I know quite a few girls who went there and I think the ad price is about $50k baht or around that range. I believe that is total, all-inclusive price.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

On a similar-related question, anyone knows how much SRS generally runs?
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

On a similar-related question, anyone knows how much SRS generally runs?
                            For a decent job... up to 250,000 baht for a farang and up to 100,000 for a Thai.

Comment

My recent contribution for my sweety (sic) was 45,000 and clinic looked ok and clean and includes after surgery medication

Comment

Working...
                              X