X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SA Runner Semanya indeed a male?

According to the released report today indicated that the runner is actually a hermorphadite and has no ovaries but does contain a pair of testes, but lacks a womb......and has XY chromosones and not the chromosones of a female.

Does that make her a South African Ladyboy then
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

It's not half obvious. I mean she has the same body as Didier Drogba . Still being this board someone on here will be attracted to her. There's hope for here yet.

I love seeing the South Africans pull the race card on this one though. Surly it's sexism rather than Racism? Still you get accused of so much these days it's hard to keep up sometimes.
      Beer Baron

Comment

Actually, if the committee looks at the facts, they probably should remove the title from her. Tests showed that Semanya has much higher levels of testosterone in her system than a normal female. If they found this result in a genetic female competitor she would have been disqualified for using steroids.

The higher level of testosterone enables her to have larger muscle mass than her genetic female competitors (as long as steriods are not used). Remember the Eastern block female competitors in the late 70 and early 80's Olympics had unfair advantages too, because of steroid use.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sometimes you can tell just by looking at 'em. I think this case fits that bill perfectly. Semanya has a bigger dick than anyone on this forum, I bet.

Comment

Allegedly she does not have a dick but does have female genitals. She may have bigger balls though!

I do wonder that the South African athletic authorities did not twig that maybe something could slightly, possibly, be amiss?

I'd hate to have to rule on this one but I'd say let her keep the medal as it would appear that she may have had no knowledge of her condition previously.
              Then there is the question of her competing in future events?

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Sep. 12 2009,08:22) (...) I'd hate to have to rule on this one but I'd say let her keep the medal as it would appear that she may have had no knowledge of her condition previously.
                Then there is the question of her competing in future events?
                100% agree with you.
                After all, she is not responsible for what her body is. No cheat, no trick, it is Mother Nature who did a mess at her birth...

Let's not forget that she's still just a teenager who is now the centerpiece of an embarrassing worldwide scandal.
                Guilt is not on her. She did what she was told to do by coaches, sport educators, RSA Ministry of Sport, sport comittees, head(s) of national team, sponsors and sport agent(s), etc...
                She should sue all officials and sport and RSA administration who pushed her forward for teh sake of their own "national" glory.
                a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Poor girl is only 18, she must be devastated. Think about what is going through her mind right now. I highly doubt that she or her family knew.

Comment

Yes, not her fault but still also unfair to her true female competitors.

Comment

not even daveduke would f**k that   but he would let her f**k him?

Comment

Let her keep the medals, but erase her times from the record books and promote all runners who lost to her. It may not be her fault she slipped into the races, but it's not the fault of the other runners who worked very hard only to be beaten by a man and deserved to win.

Comment

All still very tricky, she has no womb, but she may not be able to reproduce with her male genitalia, so wot does that make her ?

But I have to ask the question, did her & her family think it normal that she had meat & two veg ?
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

The testes are undescended so nothing to see and she obviously has female genitalia externally. She should be able to continue racing.

Comment

She can continue racing, but certainly on an international level doubtful she would be accepted in competition now that her status is known.

As mentioned earlier she has testosterone levels higher than that of a genetic female - which gives her an unfair advantage due to her higher muscle mass.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X