Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divigel VS Diane-35

Hi...

anyone knows the difference between this 2 ?

I personally applying divigel...& I feel that it doesn't much heat up my temper compare to diane-35..

But I guess divigel effect is slower...

any opinions ?
    Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Sorry sister I would like to express an opinion but I am devoid of any knowledge on these items. I am sure Pacman will enlighten me

Comment

Cindy, Divigel is estradiol gel - which is normally pescribed for estrogen replacement in menopausal women. Estradiol is the major sex hormone in women.

Diane 35 is a combination of ethinyl estradiol (estrogen hormone) and cyproterone acetate (androgen blocker), and is typically used for contraception and sometimes used for treating acne and hirsuitism (excess hair growth) in women.

The main advantage Divigel has is that the absorption is transdermal - that is across the skin. This means that the estradiol is more effective than an equivalent oral dose found in pills such as Diane.

The reason this is the case is because many medications undergo the first pass effect. This means that after taking the tablet, the drug is carried from the gastrointestinal tract by the blood to the liver. This is the major center for drug metabolism. Drug levels can be reduced 30-50% because of this.

How much Divigel are you using? As a preop you would need to use more than 1 sachet a day, which is the normal dose recommended for a post menopausal woman. However it also depends on how functional or active you would like to be as well.

If you wish to correspond further by pm feel free to do so. Thanks for your contributions on the lb scene in Penang!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hi rxpharm

Really appreciate for these great valuble info

I usually tk 1 1 sachet (1g gel / 1 mg per pack) at morning & another time at night... is that fine ?

I can see the results r quite good ...

Thanks rxpharm , I wil post more Penang ladyboys infos in the coming weeks
        Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Cindy, yes that's about right and don't use more than 2 sachets a day. For hormones more is not necessarily better! By the way if you ever happen to be with a guy as a partner, don't let him lick the spot where your applied the gel!

Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Thanks again rxpharm

Comment

Divigel proven good...

Comment

I would love to try this along with Diane-35 and Androcur. but its not available here.
                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

RXp,
                  No joking intended but I am interested to know what happens if the guy did lick the spot where the gel was applied.

Comment

You will be a girl
                    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

Tan, I hope you realize that would never work for me and I would be totally depressed and fucked up for no other reason than I would be one helluva ugly gal no matter how you slice it!

Comment

I'll make over you

Comment

The gel absorb into skin quite fast... but within d 1st hour of applying better don wear clothes.... or else it wont absorb well..

Comment

I noticed there will be slighter more hair loss by using Divigel...

Comment

Cindy, thanks for the update - I am assuming that you like this hair loss as long as it's not on your head?

Are you getting some breast development and more curves around your butt and hips?

Do you think it is affecting your mood?

And last of all are you happy using it?

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X