X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a lady or a farang ladyboy?

I get a lot of photographic information from the camera forums. While they are not as entertaining as TLF they are an excellent source for resolving technical issues. The posters in the main are a serious lot but occasionally I come across a thread that makes me smile.

This girl's photos were posted by someone who referred to her a professional model & he wanted comments on his shots. There are many replies, a lot of them discussing how she needs to eat, there are posts about the lighting, the technique, every damn thing except for the obvious.

I looked at her slim figure, her muscle definition, the size of her head & I started to wonder. While there were no give-away shots of Adams Apple or panty bulges, there are enough physical signs to raise the question.

I wanted to ask on the forum but I figured I would only get myself banned. These guys would have a seizure if they discovered the model they had been so studiously studying turned out to be transgendered.

So over to the experts - what do you think? Lady or ladyboy?
    Attached Files
    She's a girl, tall & thin but definitely born female
    0%
    That's a dude, pretty in a dress but still a bloke
    100.00%
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

I think Lady.
    TEXASMAC

Comment

There are forums for subjects other than ladyboys and LOS?

Good to know.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

big feet and not much hip, id say ladyboy

SW„¢
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Plus her head, it just looks too big for such a delicate girl...      

Comment

Like the new signature Paccie. It's long been one of my favorite one-liners.

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

My opinion is 100% lady. Big hair not big head

Cheers DK
              happy when in thailand

Comment

She's a model (and actress) in London.  Google her name (Erica Catrina S or Erica Catrina Svensson) and you'll find lots of pics.

I think lady ... and doable as well!  

Comment

One of me ex gf's had big feet too. But no cock
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Dec. 17 2010,20:40) She's a model (and actress) in London.  Google her name (Erica Catrina S or Erica Catrina Svensson) and you'll find lots of pics.

I think lady ... and doable as well!  
                    Brilliant...              

Is she that well known or have you come across her.. *ahem*.. so to speak?

The photographer named her as Erica so there can be no doubt as to her identity. At 40 kgs & 5' 8" she is certainly a 'skinny mini' but attractive never the less.

I still think she could pass for a TS & she just may be hiding a secret. There are many out there with mixed up chromosomes.

Anyway, here's her bio:

Ethnicity White/Caucasian
                    Skin Color White
                    Hair Length Long
                    Accents (UK) London
                    Accents (US) Californian, General American, New York City, Texas
                    Accents (International) Australian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Irish, Norweigan, Spanish, Swedish
                    Languages Spoken Danish, English, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
                    Interested in Commercials, Corporate, Film (Professional), Film (Student), Modelling, Music Videos, Presenting, Theatre (Professional), TV, Voice Over
                    Experienced in Corporate, Modelling, Music Videos, Rehearsed Readings, Theatre (Professional), TV
                    General Dance Skills Bellydance
                    Musical Skills Piano
                    Stage Combat Skills No
                    Perform nude? Only Professionally
                    Native accent English
                    CRB checked No

Only 6 languages?         And nude if she gets paid... should we start a fund?      

Comment

Working...
                    X