Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving Long Term with Ladyboys. Possible?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(TEXASMAC @ Jul. 01 2012,13:19) Dumb question but I have to ask. Do the families of the GG's expect them to support the family the way the LB's face the pressure?
    I can only generalise but from my observation, it isn't the same. If the girl is making good money, she certainly gets the pressure to share but with LBs, it is as if the family owns them.

The idea that providing for their family is their entire raison d'etre (French for "reason for being") comes up repeatedly.

I know this is only my opinion & not true of every LB but among those I have known, this sense of obligation is universal.

On a different note is the case of a famous son of Thailand who makes huge money - Tiger Woods. He has been wooed by senior Thai officials to become a Thai citizen & to visit his other homeland.

He has refused their offer, apparently on the advice of his Thai mother. She knows what he can expect...      
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Torurot @ Jul. 01 2012,20:29) I prefer the previous Packers.... where did he go...   "Me Time"? Isn't that why you pay them to leave so you can have all day to yourself.  They may not want to spend all day with you either, unless some extra Bhat are in the frame,  But not everyone wants or need "me time".  I've had plenty of great times with a girl who want s to stay all day/night and do "stuff" apart from sex all day/night.   Guess it depends on who you are picking for your pleasure and quite a lot of "up to you".  
      I'm sorry Torurot, can you please translate.

How does the reference to "Me Time" refer to my posts? And what do you mean "where did I go"? I thought I had been fairly consistent, in other words, still the same cynical bastard I have always been.

Everytime I have taken a girl out for the day, there was always the pressure to buy them something. Something from the gold shop if they had their way.

I will re-read what you wrote, I must have missed something...

Comment

(pacman @ Jun. 23 2012,14:51) They are not hardened prostitutes, at least not for the first few years of their career.
        This is somewhat of an issue. The hardening up can sometimes take a lot less time than three years and i see many are Bargirl mentality after a three months .. or even three weeks.( IMHO)

I just read a book review on the train about how folks becomes de -sensitized to situations leading to such things as incest and mass murder etc etc. After a year on the game and recieving more pricks than a dartboard i doubt if any ladyboy has the same view of  loving sex than any monger cares to believe , escpecially the popular honies.

many would just think of the boyfriend lying next to them in bed  as nothing more than a slab of white blubber

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jul. 01 2012,23:53)
          (pacman @ Jun. 23 2012,14:51) They are not hardened prostitutes, at least not for the first few years of their career.
          This is somewhat of an issue. The hardening up can sometimes take a lot less time than three years and i see many are Bargirl mentality after a three months .. or even three weeks.( IMHO)

I just read a book review on the train about how folks becomes de -sensitized to situations leading to such things as incest and mass murder etc etc. After a year on the game and recieving more pricks than a dartboard i doubt if any ladyboy has the same view of  loving sex than any monger cares to believe , escpecially the popular honies.

many would just think of the boyfriend lying next to them in bed  as nothing more than a slab of white blubber
          IMHO, it varies exactly as TC has said. Some are hard core within weeks. Some take ages, but for sure it inevitably happens. I had a LT situation a fair few years ago where it became very apparent to me that the LB was play acting out some kind of game taught to her as a kid. To say it turned my stomach is an understatement - it was horrible seeing what she was saying and why she was saying it. It later transpired she shared that she thought this is what every man wants,, as that is what her family had drilled into her. Still makes my skin shiver when I think about it now.

Comment

Packers

I was referring to your PREVIOUS jaded response to Rx, then you changed tack to the soft side...

"Me time" was in response to the Other Poster (OP).

Apart from food, cabs, buses, entrance fees to places to visit etc just don't buy them anything to begin with (unless you want to) and they soon stop asking/expecting. What do you expect if you trawl through MBK, or similar. May as well start as you mean to go on... If you get called KeeNow, Cheap Charlie too bad... why do you care.

It's amazing how many BKK girls have never been to the Grand Palace and other places that are worth a visit like Temple Of the Golden Mount etc ect

Comment

(Torurot @ Jul. 02 2012,11:44) Packers

I was referring to your PREVIOUS jaded response to Rx, then you changed tack to the soft side...  
              I twigged that was what you meant at the same time I hit submit on my post. Never mind, I was still curious about the 'Me Time' reference.

And jaded? I thought I was more blunt than that. But I am not a hater, I did offer some balance with my second post.

Cheers...

Comment

Pacman, please forgive my memory. I believe you told me before, there provinces in Thailand that excuse the expression " Raise Ladyboys". I kind of understand support the family. But why change " raise" a persons personality for $$?
                TEXASMAC

Comment

I think I understand what you mean & it has all been covered before in another thread. To recap, no one "raises ladyboys" but if a poor family have an unwanted male offspring & they are desperate enough, they may help the child along with their conversion to being a ladyboy.

And if you can't understand the economic imperative behind such a move, I'm afraid I can't help you. Girls & LBs can be a source of future funds, unemployable males are only going to be a drag on finances & will not bring in needed money.

There is no wide-spread conspiracy to create a race of LBs though with the poor economic outlook & the availability of cheap hormones, they aren't going to disappear anytime soon.

Comment

I understand, but I dont understand. To me a parent's job is to raise and grow the child so they get a better life. Not to sell their to support the family. Its a country and world I am still learning.
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

Is it worth Pinning this one Rx?
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

I think so.

And my above post does sound somewhat snobbish. I should not judge anybody on how or who they are.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

This thread has been pinned, and I hope there will be ongoing contributions to it. To address some questions that I haven't replied to in some previous posts.

Thailand has minimal social assistance/social welfare to speak of. Poor older people do not receive any pension, they only rely on their own savings (generally minimal if any), or their children. Ladyboys are under greater pressure than other children as they cannot have family of their own. Even if they eventually get a partner, they don't have the legal option of  formal marriage in Thailand and have no claim on their partner assets should the relationship end.

Parents view the fact that ladyboys cannot have their own families as a plus for them as their other children generally will become busy raising their own families. So daughters and sons don't have the pressure to support the parents as soon as they have their own children. Ladyboys on the other hand do - until the parents pass away.

Also Tourot asked the question about ladyboys moving away and staying in their partners home country. I do know a few lbs who have done this - my ex-gf and a few of her friends have done this with some degree of success. However, I would say the vast majority of Thai lbs have no interest is living in another country - away from their friends, culture, food. Visiting is a different situation, but settling in a foreign country would be an exception.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Time for an update....

Still no job, but not a major issue at the moment. I have decided to sell the house as the mortage is killing me and in 10 years time i will still not own the place.

So, the decision is to sell and with the equity I do have buy a small factory that I will own outright and then live in that, depending on where it is this will be legal or illegal ! either way I will live in it. I am into cars so the space will be a major improvement over a double garage.

What this will then allow me to do (when i get a job) is actually save a heap of money and allow 2 trips a year to Thailand /Philippines. or stay there for an extended period, which I think I would like to do. Then I can seriously have a LTR with a LB.

It would also allow me to rent out the factory and live off the income while in Thailand /Philippines. The only issue I would have would be storage of my possessions but that can be worked on.

I will let you know when the house sells and how the factory thing is going.

I am thinking of doing an english language teaching course so when I am there I can have an interest and earn some money.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for sharing bugeye - but sounds more like a plan for leaving your home country, rather than a long term relationship with an LB! However, since your plan will lead to that, it's all good.

Teaching English may not be as easy as you think as things are changing in LOS - it would be handy to explore other options as well - if you could teach Science, Math, etc in English - that would be a big advantage. All the schools are looking to pay less and less for ex-pat teachers of English - so it's getting more common that ex-pat Filipinos are teaching English as much lower salaries than Westerners. So if you can specialize that would be better, plus a possibility of a higher salary (not a lot but more).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 22 2012,09:28)
                                Thanks for the reply rxpharm.

I obviously had not made it clear but yes I am definatly after a LTR not one night stands, that is why i posted here. The idea of several trips is to sort out a relationship with the view of either living in Thailand / Philippines or Australia. The last would be my prefered option (Australia) but depends on the LB.

All the selling / buying is about getting myself into a better financial position.

I really appreciate the information about teaching, I have not set my mind on doing it but it was an option. Unfortunatly I should have studied to be an engineer as that seems a way to get work in a foreign country that pays western style wages.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X