X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Documentary on Thailand TS

For those French speaking, and even those who don't, an interesting French documentary about Thai TS. They even do a feature about an lb mayor in a small Thai town.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1NBKZs7dj8...3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1NBKZs7dj8...3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Is the US the most anal retentive country?
    TEXASMAC

Comment

Herself - (My long term LB girlfriend for those who have not been around so long) - tried to get elected as 2nd head in her home village - or to be exact 13 villages- in her district early last year. (A population of roughly 1000 of which about 30% are her family)

Do to the usual low-level corruption she was defeated by the incumbent. I can give quite a long an detailed list of some of the things they got up to. Suffice to say that they were more interested in serving themselves than the local community.

Herself came second by about 2 votes. I felt sorry for her as she put an awful lot of work into her campaign and was defeated by a person who I can only describe as a cheat.

As the 'token' falang when I visit I have to smile and be polite to 'everyone'.........  

In the district next door, one of her LB friends got elected as 2nd head just two weeks ago. Not sure how many villages there are, but at least it does show that being gay or a LB is not a barrier in the same way it would be in the 'enlightened countries' of the west.

If only they could stop the petty corruption - or even better the major corruption!

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

What ?? A Self-Serving Election. I am so blessed that we have none of them here in the US.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
        X