X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe u have good taste ..

And why do people say "English Pigs" ??!?!?!??!??!?

Is that a generalisation to say we are OK, or smelly, or tasty, or fat, or all of those ?!?

Comment

All men are Bastards, All men are rapists. A Feminist mantra since 1970

Comment

Freud would be jumping for joy at all the generalizing, pigeonholing and stereotyping going on here. To all those who tend to be in that category, I say, change your paradigm. We all look at the world through our own mirrors and pass judgements on everyone else as a result of what we see through our own narrow window of experience. Expand your paradigm, embrace diversity and you will begin to understand that we are all individuals with our own unique set of experiences.

Comment

Actually IMHO, I think we ought to be talking of LB security than LB Insecurity.
          Those LBs in the P4P scene have it relatively easy when they're at their peak. Money is plentiful because they're popular. The issue shouldn't purely be for them to set up a business when they "hang up their thong" . I was referring in my earlier post of the fact that many LBs don't even want to pick up basic skills like learning English or how to use a PC so they could at least have a slightly better chance of getting a job. Okay not easy, given the bias against ladyboys in some countries.
          Oh by the way, Fred_Nguyen I've worked for the better part of thirty years in Singapore in both government and commercial organisations (9 in total) and it is absolutely true that Singaporeans in general do not take the initiative and leadership. By and large they are content to let others decide for them. As long as they can earn money they're happy. Just look at the present composition of the government for a classic example. Attitudes have changed for the better the last few years I must say.
          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X