Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what you do. It is only said in a different way.

Comment

clap clap to guru ziggy...i admire your thoughts on a lot of things...and this one makes it simpler to understand why tgirl-lovers do this and that....in many ways it is an explanation to human sexuality in general..
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I thought I knew which side of the river I was on...The other side...but recently my little avatar has confused the hell out of me...

She tells me that her brother is a ladyboy...and when I say you mean your sister she answers, "No.  My brother."

Now I have seen his pic and he is NOT a ladyboy...but she insists that he is...

We were sitting one evening at Malibu Cabaret in Pattaya and the performers were two dancing gay guys flanking a ladyboy and I tell her that the ladyboy is very pretty and she gives me an odd look and asks me if I like boys and when I answer no, she points out to me that the trio on stage are, "Ladyboy, lady, ladyboy."

Now clearly the two she has identified as ladyboys are gay boys and the one she calls a lady is a ladyboy...

In my limited travels in LOS I have never before met a girl whose clasifications are completely opposite mine...Perhaps I should take her to be examined by an optometrist.

Again, I thought I knew which side of the river I was on, and with this girl I feel as if I am just sinking in the middle...

Come on Ziggy...how do their brains work?
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

ahh, KL, now that is a challenge indeed, but we can't even figure out how gg brains work, let alone brains of lbs!

I like this analogy, so often the term "going to the darkside" is used, but in reality, preferring lbs is not that at all!

As for your friend, perhaps these "gay" guys she is referring to are budding lbs. The very early stages of femme boys that some on the forum prefer and may eventually progress to lb.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 06 2007,06:57) we can't even figure out how gg brains work, let alone brains of lbs!
              I've worked out that it's probably got something to do with shoes      but after that.......      

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

You ever see that picture explaining how male and female brains work?

One pic is of something like the front of a stereo. It has about 100 knobs. That is the brain of a GG.

The other pic is similar, except there it has only one knob. That is the brain of us.

I wonder where a LB brain is? 20 knobs?

In my personal experience, LBs are more in-between. Some they have the emotions and obsessions with shoes and purses, like women, but many times, they are more steady, like a man. May sometimes comments how about stupid women are having these big emotional swings. "Better with a LB" she says!

For the river it's treachorous, has many branches. you go down one, rejoin with the mainstream, veer off on another, get on a 'side' you think you'd never visit! A river never stops flowing, and you never enter the same water twice.

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 06 2007,14:41) I thought I knew which side of the river I was on...The other side...but recently my little avatar has confused the hell out of me...

She tells me that her brother is a ladyboy...and when I say you mean your sister she answers, "No.  My brother."

Now I have seen his pic and he is NOT a ladyboy...but she insists that he is...

We were sitting one evening at Malibu Cabaret in Pattaya and the performers were two dancing gay guys flanking a ladyboy and I tell her that the ladyboy is very pretty and she gives me an odd look and asks me if I like boys and when I answer no, she points out to me that the trio on stage are, "Ladyboy, lady, ladyboy."

Now clearly the two she has identified as ladyboys are gay boys and the one she calls a lady is a ladyboy...

In my limited travels in LOS I have never before met a girl whose clasifications are completely opposite mine...Perhaps I should take her to be examined by an optometrist.

Again, I thought I knew which side of the river I was on, and with this girl I feel as if I am just sinking in the middle...

Come on Ziggy...how do their brains work?
                On the beach with a LB one afternoon we got talking to a very camp Thai man , who was just as he looked .... a very camp Thai man . My companion refered to him as a ladyboy , this also happened with one of her gay friends , who once again was as camp as Christmas , again she referred to him as "she " and a ladyboy .
                Both Thai men also adopted the role of women in speaking , ie saying ka instead of khrap .
                When I questioned my friend she said they are gay queens , and so are ladyboys .
                Maybe what we call a ladyboy and what a Thai does is a different thing , anyone else noticed this ?

And I think the one on the beach fancied me
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Going in to my 3rd year of living with a LB, I can say I never heard hear make comments like that, i.e., call gay men LBs. So, I think that is unusual. However, a bit of a slant on this topic, I have experienced May looking at a young boy, say, 5 years old or so, and saying 'he will be a Ladyboy later, I am sure'. That's happened about 3 times, and she was always so definited about it. For myself, the kid(s) looked just like any other kid.

I believe Thais and LBs can see things in other Thais we don't, much as we can judge farang far better than Thais.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Aug. 18 2007,19:53) Newbies haven't crossed any rivers, but only look on in awe at what is on the other side. Sometimes the river looks very far for some, sometimes very close for others. Sometimes we cross and come back after a holiday. Sometimes we cross and never come back, and sometimes we criss-cross forever, or swim in the middle.
                    I think I got this now...

I'm tired of swimming back and forth/treading water in the middle, think I'm gonna stay on 'the other side' for a while

FB side looks quite pleasant

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                    X