X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boob jobs

I have been contacted by several shemales from the Philippines who will be going to Thailand to get boobs. Is there information available, contact names of doctors, names of clinics with phone #'s that is up to date? The only place I know is a clinic in Pratunam area of Bangkok, but I have no detailed info. Thanks.

Bohemia, there is a post by Ziggy in the Academia Forum that has what you are looking for.

Here it is: Top Doctors

And for contact details for Pratunam Polyclinic:
    Dr. Thep Pratunam Polyclinic

Hope this helps!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

There are good and bad reports coming from Soaynam clinic. One girl in Obsessions wants to kill the doctor due to a burst breast after only a few weeks. On the other hand, the work done there seems very good for other people. Basically, I'd look at it like this -- if you want cheap, go to Soaynam clinic with general anaesthetic and overnight stay (39K baht), or Pratunam Clinic with the famous Dr Thep at 45K baht but only local anaesthetic and get up and get out after it's done.

It's undeniable the work done at both is good. But I can't pin down any more facts to give a preference for one over the other, except the obvious item of local vs general anaesthetic. There is no good explanation for the price difference. I believe the use the same manufacturers for the implant, and you would naturally think general anaesthetic should be more expensive (requires anaesthesiologist and hospital bed).

I suppose Dr Thep may be more accustomed to foreign patients as I hear Soaynam is pretty much Thai only. Thep speaks perfect English (I spoke to him). Soaynam I haven't visited personally.

Comment

yes how interesting that the general anesthesia procedure costs less than the local anesthesia procedure by Dr. Thep...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Any of you guys of a little more knowledge of the doctors in Thailand? A friend of mine is coming here in December to have a boob job and is not sure which doctor to use. If you can help PM me and I will pass on my friend's email address for you to make contact.

Thanks
              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

(Bravo @ Sep. 28 2007,18:54) Any of you guys of a little more knowledge of the doctors in Thailand? A friend of mine is coming here in December to have a boob job and is not sure which doctor to use. If you can help PM me and I will pass on my friend's email address for you to make contact.

Thanks
                Read rxpharms post above as it has links to some other threads with the information you need.

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 28 2007,17:32) Read rxpharms post above   as it has links to some other threads with the information you need.

Oz, I have done and copied some of the replies to her. She would like to talk to someone who has some knowledge to be a bit more confident. And whoever talks to her will make a great new friend.
                  Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Bravo, if this is the case, then she needs to talk to a Thai lb who knows the doctors, plus speaks English well enough. I can tell you most of the Thai lbs know who the good doctors are, and the general consensus is, as Ziggy has posted, Dr. Thep at Pratunam Polyclinic and the Soaynam Clinics are about the two best. The problem with Pratunam Polyclinic is that a) Dr. Thep does the procedure under local anaesthesia ( ) ! and the general condition of his clinic is not so antiseptic.

The pluses with Soaynam Clinic are that it is modern, clean, general anaesthesia, and surgeons about as good as Dr. Thep, but they do not cater to the non-Thai patient yet.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

massage massage massage.....all she ever would need to do after her operation....

preparation before the operation? no food or anything to drink for 24 hours...and im damn serious....especially if she will undergo general anesthesia...the operation takes a coupla hours and once the anesthesia wears off you will vomit like hell and feel like shit...

darling if she wants to do it in thailand....she should opt for a hospital stay .... she needs assistance for the first coupla days after the operation and nurses can give her that so that has to be taken into her budget...unless she flies in her own staff of assistants incl. hairdresser, makeup artist, personal shopper LOL joke...

believe me after my operation in manila eons ago...Daphnie did a spectacular job playing nurse for the coupla days i could not get up and the body was wracked in pain...and fed me noodles and took away the excess blood from the tubular hose running down from a tiny hole in the incision area in that same noodle cup from which i had ate from earlier hahahahaha
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                      X