X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I concur with totally SB.

I have worked for large multi-national corporations; I have worked all over the world; I do engage with clients at every corporate level.

I do have a large family; I am friendly with my ex-wife and her husband; I see my four children (who live on 4 different continents) regularly.

My family is aware of my predilection for LB€™s.

When I have been in long-term relationships with LB€™s I had no hesitation I taking them to any function, corporate or personal, where a partner was required.

I do not talk about my P4P activities in a corporate, family or general situation. But I would not do that about any P4P situations, with anyone of any gender.

Yes, in a situation where one is married and having an affair (with anyone of any gender) the €œstress€ of keeping one€™s life, or lives, in compartments may actually be part of the thrill of it all.

Life is too short to be leading €œdouble€ lives and I do not believe one can have a truly meaningful relationship if one is hiding one€™s partner behind a curtain drawn across ones every-day life.

Comment

I do not believe one can have a truly meaningful relationship if one is hiding one€™s partner behind a curtain drawn across ones every-day life...
      Absolutely fucking spot on and I get ragged like a criminal here because I stand up to the blowhards who seem to think it's OK to chuck your girlfriend out of the house when the boss come over for tea, or to fuck off and hide while you entertain your family.

It's one thing to run around Nana Plaza on the sly... it's quite another to fake, conceal or deny an entire relationship. It hurts the one you love more than she's letting on and it's just fucking weak.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 28 2008,13:15) It hurts the one you love more than she's letting on and it's just fucking weak.
        If they truely loved her then they wouldn't give a damn about what anybody else thinks, and would be proud to introduce her to family/friends/boss etc

If you're ashamed of who you are with then you're obviously with the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

Or did I miss something?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Interesting how different people think about LBs. I used to worry about my need to be with one but now accept that is part of me being me and I love the thrill of having sex with LBS. You will think I am completely crazy coz I love to dress in sexy underwear when I am with LBs in the bedroom, some of them love it but some are not sure. Anyone else have similar feelings or experiences??

Comment

You will think I am completely crazy coz I love to dress in sexy underwear when I am with LBs in the bedroom...
            Who doesn't, mate. I have some extremely sexy Homer Simpson boxers for those special occasions!

Comment

not what I had in mind but whatever lights your candle

Comment

So,what was then?
                I'm dying to know
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

stockings and suspender belt!

Comment

Nice
                    x

Comment

do you mean that??

Comment

Yes,i am sincere
                        x

Comment

o thanks, I really love to dress like that with a LB, some do like it but others not so sure. Makes me so hard and horny

Comment

Working...
                          X