Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think rememeber seeing movie called M butterfly or something. Movie was too for me that time.. which was early 90ies...
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
    Albert Einstein

Comment

M Butterfly was directed by David Cronenberg. I like his films they are always different.

Some of Pedro Almodovar's films are good - Bad Education and All About My Mother.
      Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
      Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
      Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

of the films on that list, i'd have to say Hedwig and Normal are my favourites... ... to be fair, there are 6 on there that i've not seen.

oh, and i really like Party Monster - but maybe not trans enough for this list.
        it's just Suzy, some kinda old CD in Sydney. hey, at least i don't charge u when i spooge your face.

Comment

Working...
        X