X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Studies

I've been thinking about all the LB studies done, and questions we ask on the forum.

Imagine you are a LB and how bizarre all that is.

Imagine we change the subject to heterosexual, white women...

"How many heterosexual white women do you think there are in the USA?"
    "How do heterosexual white women tell their fathers they are heterosexual?"
    "Do you like heterosexual white women circumsized or not circumsized?"
    "There is a heterosexual white woman beauty contest coming. Nice chance to see some beautiful white heterosexual women!"
    "I believe there is a church likely near you. That is a good place to find some nice heterosexual white women!"
    "If you fuck a circumsized hetersoexual white woman, that's ok, but if she has a big clitoris, boy, you're gay!"
    "Hey, here's some old photos of heterosexual white women I fucked over the years!"
    "Don't you love heterosexual white women with 14" boots? There's a lot at this heterosexual white woman's bar on Soi 1."
    "I wonder what happens to older heterosexual white women. You never see them."
    "Most of these heterosexual white women just want your money. They will tell you anything to get a monthly stipend. Don't believe them!"
    "Can heterosexual white women get jobs easily?"
    "Anyone know where I can find a heterosexual white woman's massage place? Ideally one that does soapy baths?"
    "Hey buddy. We're proud of you marrying a heterosexual white woman! Please keep posting what it's like!"
    "I heard that heterosexual white women are not allowed in Qbar and some other bars."

Think about how stupid all of this is sometimes. We study LBs like an animal. There are books and books and books on transgenders. Imagine books on the sexuality and family life of a heterosexual white woman.

The world will be better when all these questions make no sense, because LBs are just a very normal, boring part of life.

I guess it says something about us and our own lives.

I am no longer confused

Comment

Well circumcision and real women would be a fun trick but I guess it does still happen in parts of Africa with clitoris removal.

The reason why you get a lot of the topics discussed is that 99% of the ladyboys on this site and ladyboys who most of us meet are prostitutes. If this were a site about trying to have a meaningful relationship with a regular ladyboy who isn't a prostitute then you would have a whole different group of questions and topics for discussion.
      brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ May 09 2007,22:19) If this were a site about trying to have a meaningful relationship with a regular ladyboy who isn't a prostitute then you would have a whole different group of questions and topics for discussion.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Some of these are questions on the forum, many are books and studies.

For example, Sam Winter, a respected HK University professor did a study called, "Counting Ladyboys", to understand what is the % of LBs in Thailand. Can you imagine a "Counting Heterosexual White Women" study?

Comment

it is because ladyboys (whether you like the term or not) are a deviant group within society.

that is not a derogatory term. it simply means that they differ in lifestyle than the majority of a population.

sub-groups within a culture are always up for study, because the mass population wants to understand the differences within our lifestyles.

it is classic social studies.

Comment

^ holy crap. i think that is the most intelligent thing ive ever said on this forum. or the only.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 10 2007,04:30) I've been thinking about all the LB studies done, and questions we ask on the forum.

Imagine you are a LB and how bizarre all that is.

Imagine we change the subject to heterosexual, white women...

"How many heterosexual white women do you think there are in the USA?"
                "How do heterosexual white women tell their fathers they are heterosexual?"
                "Do you like heterosexual white women circumsized or not circumsized?"
                "There is a heterosexual white woman beauty contest coming. Nice chance to see some beautiful white heterosexual women!"
                "I believe there is a church likely near you. That is a good place to find some nice heterosexual white women!"
                "If you fuck a circumsized hetersoexual white woman, that's ok, but if she has a big clitoris, boy, you're gay!"
                "Hey, here's some old photos of heterosexual white women I fucked over the years!"
                "Don't you love heterosexual white women with 14" boots? There's a lot at this heterosexual white woman's bar on Soi 1."
                "I wonder what happens to older heterosexual white women. You never see them."
                "Most of these heterosexual white women just want your money. They will tell you anything to get a monthly stipend. Don't believe them!"
                "Can heterosexual white women get jobs easily?"
                "Anyone know where I can find a heterosexual white woman's massage place? Ideally one that does soapy baths?"
                "Hey buddy. We're proud of you marrying a heterosexual white woman! Please keep posting what it's like!"
                "I heard that heterosexual white women are not allowed in Qbar and some other bars."

Think about how stupid all of this is sometimes. We study LBs like an animal. There are books and books and books on transgenders. Imagine books on the sexuality and family life of a heterosexual white woman.

The world will be better when all these questions make no sense, because LBs are just a very normal, boring part of life.
                Nobel prize material...

Comment

(qwerty @ May 13 2007,15:28) ^ holy crap. i think that is the most intelligent thing ive ever said on this forum. or the only.
                  Totally agree Qwerty...with the part about being intelligent, although I'm sure it's not the only thing you've said with substance. There has to be at least one other time, or maybe not?

Anyways, it makes total sense to me that a fringe group of society is being studied and dissected. Qwerty is absolutely right in the fact that this is deviant behavior from what most society, and by that I mean the entire world, would expect to find. Heterosexual white women are a dime a dozen in the Western world. It wouldn't be interesting to study them any more - although I think you're wrong and there have been studies around the sexuality of heterosexual women.

I took a gander at your survey questions and chuckled. Half the answers are obvious and the other half would be non-sensical, so I guess that's your answer as to why no studies need to be performed on heteroseuxal white women!
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X