Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah San Gabriel...you got the wrong guy...never sucked cock before...
    Funny - I was thinking that too. I don't remember you ever having 'fessed up to that on here. But I would love to have seen the expression on your face when an LB shot her wad on you!

Comment

Jeez San Gabriel, you overanalyze more than I do...are you sure you aren't an attorney as well. Well you dont have to try something to know you wont like it. I'm sure gay guys dont have to fuck a pussy before knowing its not something they are into....anyways, we seem to have beat this topic to death..next.
      brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ May 11 2007,13:48) Jeez San Gabriel, you overanalyze more than I do...are you sure you aren't an attorney as well.    Well you dont have to try something to know you wont like it.     I'm sure gay guys dont have to fuck a pussy before knowing its not something they are into....anyways, we seem to have beat this topic to death..next.
        Sometimes I act like a cocksucker even though I don't like cock.

Comment

Actually, this is the first time I'm agreeing with Brock on a couple of his posts here, and he actually was respectful for different views, and that is greatly appreciated. Thanks Brock. Makes the forum a better place. Your cockaphobic. That's fine with me. No issue or judgement of you on that.

If you forget the details of Kinsey's report (like the 7 point scale), the essence of what he was saying is that not everyone is purely hetero nor purely homo, and the numbers of people that are in-between are quite large, somewhat alluding to the fact that that is 'normal'. I think that is still true today.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 11 2007,10:10) The problem with the Kinsey scale (and there hasn't been anything better devised since) that it actually does work in a simple way... Some people are homosexual and some people aren't and a lot of people are in between!
            I think we've actually moved a long way forward. But you are right that it is the simplicity of the Kinsey scale that is attractive. People are brought up on TV cartoons and movies where people are usually 100% this or 100% that. This is great training for the army where your enemy (at least for right now) is 100% bad. No continuum.

The continuum is the first step in breaking this binary view of the world.

But the modern view (to simplify still) is that the brain is a collection of computer subroutines (in the brain they are sort of integrated hardware and software = wetware) and individual or sets of subroutines are kicked off directly by external stimulus, or secondarily by other programs. Vision is a collection of 20 or 30 such areas-subroutines. There is no continuum, but a complex mechanism.

Sex is especially complex, and can be kicked off by a variety of visual cues (tits, ass ... and dick), or the brain's fantasies (this site would be toast without male fantasies), physical cues like having your dick sucked, etc. etc. ... if you are having your cock sucked and don't look down to see if it is by a man or woman or LB ... could you really tell if you were 'homo'?

So what is 'homo' sexual ... well, it's the brain's sexual 'subroutines' kicked off by some arbitrary set of stimuli that someone has labeled 'homo'

Go figure.

Comment

... if you have your cock buried up an Arse and don't look down to see if it's butt is, a man or woman or LB ... could you really tell if you were 'homo'?

Comment

(Torurot @ May 12 2007,20:20) ... if you have your cock buried up an Arse  and don't look down to see if it's butt is, a man or woman or LB ... could you really tell if you were 'homo'?
                Is this like a fantasy or something?

Comment

(Torurot @ May 12 2007,20:20) ... if you have your cock buried up an Arse and don't look down to see if it's butt is, a man or woman or LB ... could you really tell if you were 'homo'?
                  ... or sheep ... or goat?

(that would be perverse)

Comment

>>Is this like a fantasy or something?

Look at the post above mine, second to last para. I just changed "Cock sucked" for "Arse fucked". Does liking Anal sex lean toward "gay", or does all Arse feel same same, putting you on the fence on the continuum? Where does liking arse put you on Kinsey's scale?

I WAS going to write "... or sheep ... or goat?" but thought better of it.

Comment

(Torurot @ May 13 2007,18:44) I WAS going to write "... or sheep ... or goat?" but thought better of it.
                      shows class ...

Comment

Working...
                      X