Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is generic Vaniqa hair removal cream available?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is generic Vaniqa hair removal cream available?

Does anyone know if Vaniqa (hair removal cream) or generic is available in Thailand and how much it costs?
    Thanks so much.  Chrissy xxx
    PS. Many thanks to Ziggy who kindly recomended Dr Thep for my breast surgery. Yes, its a 'no frills' service but I am delighted with the results . (and saved a small fortune )
    Attached Files

Although Vaniqa is proven to be effective, the bad part is that once stopped the hair growth will recur.

You are far better off to have electrolysis done, in the long run it will be less expensive than a lifetime use of Vaniqa, even if it were available as generic.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks very much for that. I'm aware that Vaniqa has to be continued but Ive read that it's continued use eventually weakens the hair-is that right?
      Also, I believe that using it along with laser treatment improves its effectiveness?
      My reasons for shying away are 1. The length of time for full treatment . 2. The pain 3. The cost
      I could probably cope with the first two if number 3 wasn't so painful
      Do you know any really inexpensive places in BKK that are good and Tgirl friendly?
      Thanks very much,
      Chrissy x

Comment

Why not estrogen, that's stop your hair growth over time.

Comment

Hi Ziggy.
          I have been on Estrogen (and Progesterone) but it has also  been making the hair on my head slow down, which I definitely don't want!
          Ive virtually no hair on my legs arms and body but still have some facial hair which is the worst possible place!
          Ive read several postings by Tgirls about Vaniqa and it seems the best compromise for me I think.
          Laser isnt that effective on the thicker facial hairs (mine are blonde too, which are not good with laser anyway), Electrolysis is going to take forever, be very painful and cost a fortune , so I'm left with hair retardant cream, of which Vaniqa seems by far the most effective.
          I know most products (or their generic equivalent) or available in BKK, so I'm hoping someone can help me locate it.
          Thank you again,
          Chrissy xxx
          Attached Files

Comment

well Chrissy you did breats augm in Thai and i suppose you can try electrolysis as well, not so expensive and very effective (i would say the only effective for facial hair).
            there are many hosp doing this, but the one i suggest is Yanhee.
            Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X