X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Admirers

We had a few posts in the past wondering why it was mainly old farts like us who like LB.

During Songkran I noticed every young boy staring yearningly at May, and I've noticed that before. But not older Thais.

So for the old farang farts, we just figured it was due to boredom with the wife, life, and got to try anything to spice things up, and once bitten, never to return to old ways.

For the young Thais vs old Thais, any ideas out there?

I noticed exactly the same thing about a year ago when I had dinner with Cartoon from Obsession. We were in Ratchada Soi 4 at the famous seafood place and as we walked out, every Thai guy was eyeing her up. Hardly anyone looked at me - but for sure they were all looking at her. Kinda spooked me out at the time. I have also seen the same thing, albeit not so blatent with Jay, but then we rarely go to Thai orientated places like that time with Cartoon. Cartoon was not particularly smartly dressed either - just a t-shirt, Jeans and flat shoes with minimal make-up - a superstar she did not look - but still a great looking gal even when she is in relaxed style.

But in answer to your question - no I have no idea why that is.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Happened to me also on my last trip. Spent some time with Tai from Obs and it seemed that wherever we would go, not only farangs (who likely didn't know what they were looking at) but Thai guys, young and old alike, would spend some time oggling her...

But aside from the fact that she is a beautiful girl, I have no idea why...

And take a few ladies to a disco ( which I did several times) and watch how many young Thai eyes are on them...many many...Again I have no idea why...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Ditto with Vee, but mainly farang down in Hua Hin, however a lot of younger Thais were obsessed with her breasts (as was I!!)
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Happened a lot with Gif... She knew how to work a crowd! Thais and farangs alike!

Comment

You just get stared at when you are with a LB, like theres something wrong. To me, why wouldn't I walk round with a beauty on my arm, fuck you judgemental wankers, wake up to the big wide world & what it has to offer.

It amazes me that people find it less sociabley acceptable to wonder around with a LB than some obnocious, fat, poorly dressed, poorly made up, Hippo! I find the majority of these fat slobs sociabley unacceptable.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 17 2007,19:11) You just get stared at when you are with a LB, like theres something wrong.    To me, why wouldn't I walk round with a beauty on my arm, fuck you judgemental wankers, wake up to the big wide world & what it has to offer.

Think you have been hitting the sauce Robin...

Re-read tje original post. No one who has posted cares if we get stared at for being with a ladyboy...In fact I would guess most enjoy being stared at...

The question is, why do young Thai guys stare at the girls who are with us with lust in their eyes....

Every poster is simply recalling an incident when this has happened...

Entiende amigo?

kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 17 2007,19:23) Think you have been hitting the sauce Robin...

Re-read tje original post.  No one who has posted cares if we get stared at for being with a ladyboy...In fact I would guess most enjoy being stared at...

The question is, why do young Thai guys stare at the girls who are with us with lust in their eyes....

Every poster is simply recalling  an incident when this has happened...

Entiende amigo?

kahuna
                I did have some HP sauce on my bacon & egg butty about an hour ago perhaps thats it....

I'm not sure its lust,... perhaps, but i can't imagine a young Thai not being able to get a shag when he wants one, GG, LB or Boy for that matter. Its probably because the LB is with a farang. i can't say i have really noticed the Thais taking too much interest, its all in a normal day to them. I have on the other hand seen them staring at the Hippo's. That could be lust,... NOT ...., they are probably wondering how the fuck anyone could shag them!
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

So my idea is the following...

Young Thais
                  -Want sex like all guys, and it is more socially acceptable for young guys to be with a LB,
                  so, they want it!

Old Thais
                  -There is a lot of social pressure to look good, keep your image, so even if they lust the LBs,
                  they don't show it or go with them

Interestingly, in Ko Chang, all the LBs said their ONLY customers were young Thais. Why? Not so many old farangs at the bars, at least, not alone.

So, I conclude, sort of...a LBs customers are young Thais and old farangs. The young Thais give them someone young to have wanton sex with, talk to, and go to young kids places, the old farangs give them money and stability. That is why many of "our" girls have young Thai boyfriends sitting at home waiting for the money to come in.

Theory 101.

Comment

Good grief!

It's more likely that the ladyboys are paying the young Thai boys than the other way around, especially in the outposts like Koh Chang. But I doubt whether they would tell you THAT over a watery Coke and a beer Chang!

I would resist making a general hypothesis based on just a couple of (maybe) misinterpreted experiences. How can you tell why a girl is being stared at? "Lust in their eyes"? How do you know it's lust? Maybe its a surreptitious wink or hatred or surprise... are their tongues hanging out, too? Are they dripping saliva from their jowels?

How on earth did you arrive at the premise that it is more socially acceptable for young Thai guys to be seen with and date ladyboys? And why would you assume that older Thais don't look lustily after ladyboys merely to protect their outward public image and in fact they'd love to shagging them?

This phoney baloney psycho babble is not furthering the cause of understanding ladyboys at all.
                    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

(Mr. GRUMPY (Grrr!) @ Apr. 18 2007,00:09) Lust in their eyes"? How do you know it's lust? Maybe its a surreptitious wink or hatred or surprise... are their tongues hanging out, too? Are they dripping saliva from their jowels?
                      Well Mr. Grumpy you are right about that..."lust" was an ill chosen word...but some do stare at the girls...and I don't believe it's because they just happen to be with me...

Again, I have no idea why...and frankly I don't even care...If the next evening she wants to spend the bht I gave her on one of them...good on her...The girls do need a night off now and then from their acting jobs...

Comment

Mr Grumpy you have the same writing style of Mr Stogie is that a coincidence?
                        Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(kaos @ Apr. 17 2007,17:49) Mr Grumpy you have the same writing style of Mr Stogie is that a coincidence?
                          Really? hadn't noticed myself...

Backto the OP,maybe it is to do with breasts. Most Thai gg's have quite small breasts whereas ladyboys tend to be more well endowed and enjoy showing them off, hence the attention..

Just my 0.02c
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well, I have to say that my ex-gf always got attention when we were out together. I am of Asian heritage, so there wouldn't be the farang factor. She is extremely passable, and beautiful - so I think that it may simply be many that guys are attracted to a beautiful looking lady.

Now KL may also have a point that many lbs have larger than normal breasts, so that could be a factor too.

I think the younger generation of Thai's are not as formal as the older generation, so they may not be as inhibited to stare at a beautiful lb.

Just my guess!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(kaos @ Apr. 18 2007,01:49) Mr Grumpy you have the same writing style of Mr Stogie is that a coincidence?
                              Hmmmmm....
                              Very Interesting
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X