Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans for Truth

This says it all...

Parents: Here€™s something you can do about the pro-homosexual Day of Silence

Protect your kids €” keep them at home!

Boycott the DAY of SILENCE!

Parents: Keep your kids home if your school is officially holding, or benignly allowing, this pro-homosexual event.

Scheduled for April 18, some schools are observing it on other days, so check with your local school. Ask your child also€“they probably know!

From the information we have based on current homosexual clubs as well as past Day of Silence participation and school homosexual activism, the following schools are those participating.

(Note: If we have listed a school in error, we apologize, and will issue a correction immediately. Please e-mail us with your correction, at [email protected].)

This is the list as of late afternoon, Tuesday, March 28. GO TO MISSION AMERICA€™s WEBSITE TO SEE THE UPDATED LIST.

I just looked at this site in more depth. It is truly frightening...

www.americansfortruth.com

Welcome!
    Peter LaBarbera, President Welcome to Americans for Truth, a newly reorganized national organization devoted exclusively to exposing and countering the homosexual activist agenda.

Read About AFTAH »

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Apr. 09 2007,13:01) I just looked at this site in more depth. It is truly frightening...
      According to there nutty website non hetros have a 25 year shorter lifespan as they cant find any homos over the age of 54. Homos are just an easy target,

sometimes i think the word TRUTH should be removed from the dictionary. its a fuzzy concept anyway and i bet not to many groups could agree on a fixed meaning.
      I suppose that with a large degree of free speech in the western world you have to expect that most views have to be given free reign and society has to live with all that follows. its like a double edged sword.

In my opinion religious/anti homo groups will just fade out in the west  by default over the next 20- 30 years

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 09 2007,18:04) In my opinion religious/anti homo groups will just fade out in the west  by default over the next 20- 30 years
        If only... Nope - these nutters are here to stay and religeon has actually gained a new lease of life for billions of dispirited losers.

I too thought that all this witchcraft and ghost worship would die out, but it's not gonna happen.

With so many stupid people in the world it's just gonna get worse.

Comment

Basically i was hoping that the public education systems in time would eventually overcome the madness that prevails in these groups and that the kids would see sense and reject the parents brainwashing in the long term. Perhaps its hoping for to much...

i also forgot to factor in the Muslim birthrate which will push them to the fore in many countries in Europe in the future. This lot are never going to change as they want us go go back to living in caves.

I flew to Thailand on Etihad and they sent a car arond to pick me up. The driver was a Yemeni Jihadi nutcase and he was ranting all the way to the airport about Homos , infidels etc etc....at one stage i thought he was going to crash the car on purpose to kill me .....
          A Taliban Chauffer Service?

Comment

There seems to be an ever increasing mass of religiously motivated nut cases who think nothing of pumping out masses of bigotted propaganda rubbish to influence the clueless & unaware masses on whats good & whats bad. Theres a whole wide world out there with loads of differring cultures & points of view & if these muppets think they are the only ones with the correct view points & agenda they are sadly mistaken.

Fortunately my parents were not religious & actually considered my being expelled from religious education at school as a good thing! ( Altho' the army had a bit of a problem with my religion being athiest! ) They never really said homosexuality was bad they just said it was not as socialably acceptable as heterosexuality, this allowed me to have a more open & informed outlook on life & the world in general. This approach seems to have worked as I haven't turned into a suicide bomber or national flag burner & niether do I go round persicuting gays! I've got far better things to do with my free time.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

just be thankful that all these religious nutters will turn against each other and we'll have a jihad or crusade to decimate their numbers.

Hang on, what do I mean "will turn against each other"? Right wing religious zealot Bush battling lunatic muslims! No waiting necessary!
              Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

hmmm
                Attached Files
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Something on CNN about this last night. Luckily I had better things to do...

Religous fanatical morons
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                  X