X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't mention SRS in florida, usa

i never knew having a dick played such a huge role in being a city manager.

http://www.latimes.com/news....nderdog

''If Jesus was here tonight, I can guarantee you he'd want him terminated,'' said Pastor Ron Saunders of Largo's Lighthouse Baptist Church.

Comment

Talking about religion PD, I am C of E (Church of England) but apparantely now its a SIN according to them to fly in an aircraft due to Global Warming
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 02 2007,19:49) Talking about religion PD, I am C of E (Church of England) but apparantely now its a SIN according to them  to fly in an aircraft due to Global Warming  

really?
        even if you keep your dick intact?

Comment

Its apparantely true, It was mentioned on a BBC documentary entilted "Should we give up Flying" about the Carbon Footprints etc

I really feel "guilty" about flying out to now in 8 weeks time NOT
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I like to think that America is the land of tolerance for cavemen. They can leave their besotted shelters, and live openly among the civilized world, in places like Largo, FL, Texas, and 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

For this city manager, there are many places in America that will accept her with open arms, for the success she has had in Largo. It wasn't his job to enlighten the cavemen, but he did make their town a bit better than when he started.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

There are so many dickless wankers in Florida politics that I can't see one more making much difference.

Comment

Working...
              X