X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr to Mrs

Aom told me that Thailand will introduce a law not too far from now that will allow LBs who had SRS to change the sex on their IDs and Passports to female.

Knowing how sensitive some are to this minor, but very, very embarassing and annoying requirement (i.e., to check 'male' when you travel), and how it prevents marriages in Thailand, I imagine an explosion of SRS surgery after it's introduced.

Good for you, POL!

It's a step in the right direction and countries in this region seem to rubber stamp trends in other countries. Will same sex marriages be next? I would like to see a day governments do not take account of the gender of a person at any time or recorded on any form. It is none of the governments business. Eliminate all discrimination based on sex.

Comment

I believe the UK now allows a change in the birth certificate for some transexuals, and so they should.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Sorry to be a sceptic but I'll believe it only when it happens.

I think that the Thai government has alot more priorities than changing the law to help lb's.

Comment

And if this thing happens....Wow... so many falangs going to get married to LBs without knowing there geting married to a LB....
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Heheh you wil be first then Billy with Nonny???

As long as we get invite to stag do & wedding in soi 8

That would be 1 hell of a Lb bar crawl

Comment

I will make sure Im there too
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

The clueless, unware & niave are in for a few shocks, if it actually takes off.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Guys and Dolls,

If this law takes place in THAILAND it will be the best news I have ever heard for years. (just pray ). It will simply allow LBs to get back their normal lives. LBs will be able to work in normal jobs and not ONLY prostitute themselves as a mean of survival.... anyway let's see

Regarding Europe and the UK, the Mr to Mrs Law has been enforced to all European countries by EU Law. It will take some time for all of them to pass it through their national institutions. I know that Scandinavia countries, Spain, Netherlands and some other EU countries have already established the law. The last time I was there in Madrid, Spain (about 10 days ago), there were hundreds of LBs and Trans queuing up for changing their ids since Spain allowed LBs to change their IDs even WITHOUT undergoing sex operation. Imagine this thing happening here ... anyway I will soon be writing down the prerequisites fro changing your id in Europe and the prerequisites for getting married in Europe for people of the same sex (in our case Men to LBs)

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Hmm, this makes identifying posties a bit more difficult. Just seeing an ID card and a pussy is currently enough to know they're postie. After the change, the ID card is worthless and one has to look more carefully at every pussy.

But I do like the idea of a surge of SRS operations.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                    X