X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Bodily Care

I met Gina in Singapore a couple of times in the last few weeks. She is Thai.

What is interesting about her, is that as we talked, I found out she is one of the more fanatical people with respect to taking care of her looks.

For example, she is the first person I met who took a bone chip from her breast plate for her nose job (vs the typical plastic used). She claimed that plastic results in reduced blood flow, and thus thinner skin over a long period of time, and thus a less beautiful look in the long-term. Cost: 100K Baht. Normal nose job? 8K baht.

She also had some new technique done recently to reduce wrinkles using a water like substance at about 5K baht per shot, lasting only 1 month? It was bizarre. If you touched her in that area, it was like touching jelly, and the finger impression stayed for about 45 seconds.

She is older, perhaps 25+ or so, and looks very good.

I don't know if the things she said were technically correct, but there is no doubt she was willing to do anything to look beautiful, research it, and pay whatever it costs...and it seemed to work!

She also did the usual 'take care' stuff like lotion her whole body after a shower, was eating fruits, etc.

Anyone ever hear of this 'bone' vs 'plastic' comment?

Gina + Singapore + Extreme Body Awareness.... Hmmm, sounds like a Gina I met in BKK.
    The one I met was very tall (1.80), brunette-reddish hair, very beautiful and feminine face that did not look Thai/Asian at all (due to the surgeries she had performed).

"My" Gina received Hyaluronic Acid injections, that are similar in effect as what you described Ziggy.

Did not talk about her Nose-Job... but if someone know how to use Hyaluronic Acid as dermal filler, she probably know a lot of other "tricks" (and there're surely not many Ginas like that around)

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Mar. 02 2007,18:33) She is older, perhaps 25+ or so, and looks very good.
      that is too funny.......that must make anyone over 40 REALLY ancient......
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

[QUOTE]I don't know if the things she said were technically correct, but there is no doubt she was willing to do anything to look beautiful, research it, and pay whatever it costs...and it seemed to work!

well,shes not naturally born beautiful like me

... to latest science and technology!!!

Comment

I applaud all the women around the world who avail themselves of the multitude of affordable opportunities now on the market that help them appear more desirable.

It is quite right that females (this includes m2f transgendered of course) should make every effort to look good for the males. It is the natural order of things and should not be discouraged.

Comment

yeah, 100K for a nose job (hope it lasts..) and 5K a shot each month is very affordable

But...who's paying ?

Comment

That's the Gina! 1.8m tall.

I agree with Stogie. Why not do everything it takes to look beautiful?

I wish I had before and after pics, but I surmize that Gina was so-so before, and is quite stunning now.

Comment

Maybe us old farts should work on them selves a bit as well.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Mar. 05 2007,22:58) That's the Gina! 1.8m tall.

I wish I had before and after pics, but I surmize that Gina was so-so before, and is quite stunning now.
                  She is also a good driver and a very good... (leave it to your imagination)

Comment

Working...
                  X