X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttock Enhancement

Guys, as my understanding, there are only two kinds of buttuck enlargement techniques, one is surgery and the other is injecting sillicon.
    What I also learned, injection is highly risky but LB in Thailand prefer it, because the result is more "natural". My take is, natural or not is only the matter of perspectives. Asian women mostly have smaller rear parts, and if they (LBs) live in Bronx or Puerto Rico, all the sudden butt implants will look so natural and fitting in ...
    Another question is, given the above argument (which can be wrong in the first place...) do you guys think Thailand still have the best surgeons to perform the art? Or would thay be in Brazil?

(lostinlos @ Dec. 03 2006,09:35) Guys, as my understanding, there are only two kinds of buttuck enlargement techniques, one is surgery and the other is injecting sillicon.
    There are other compounds that can be injected as "fillers" instead of liquid silicon, but I don't think they use them in Thailand.

IMO the result of most butt-silicon-jobs is not that nice... I have never witnessed such a procedure in Thailand, so I ignore if the "bad" results are caused by physiological reasons or because of the surgeon's practice (surgeon's skills, surgeon's rush or pressure to please their customer's demands/expectations).

Am actually very interested in this topic since I'll write a book over it. Hope to soon join an LB friend in her surgeon€™s consultations and see how "doctors-patient-information" goes.

Comment

There are silicon implants (vs injection), much like breast implants that are used, but more rarely, due to cost.

Unfortunately, there are guys out there who use improper silicon, or 'fake' silicon injections. One of my better friends was a victim of that, and her whole (beautiful) butt is now a kind of cellulite looking mess (at 20 y old). She got a quote to "undo" it, and it was 100K to undo it, i.e., a fairly major operation, the same cost as SRS. For this reason, I strongly recommend implants. If you don't like it later, it's probably a 10K baht, 15 minute operation to remove it.

In my very subjective opinion, butts are small at young ages, and grow with time. So the value of the injection is short-lived, maybe just for the 20-30 yr old range, and then it looks awful. So I really think they should just use those re-sizeable, and safe, cotton hip pads under their pants, and keep a good butt for 30yrs old.

As for doctors in Thailand being good or not, I don't know. I can't imagine the doctors would be world-class in breast implants and SRS, and not in hips. I suspect hip implants are sub-glandular vs sub-muscular, which generally is an easier operation as well.

BTW, I also found out about a doctor who uses USED SILICON IMPLANTS for breasts in Yala. YUCK !

Comment

Agree completely with you Ziggy... DON'T DO SILICON INJECTIONS!

If you don't want implants, there are several other compounds that can be injected as "Fillers" instead of Silicon. Most of them are much safer than Silicon Oils.
        Personally I would suggest the use of "bio-degradable" products; they are better tolerated and cause less frequent adverse reactions. The body will eventually metabolize those compounds so there is no concern for long term problems (even if molecule-migration should occur). Even immunologic-related reactions are not a problem with some "Fillers".

But once again... there's a downside to those compound. Major problem are:
        - Difficult availability (especially in Thailand)
        - The need of recurrent injections (since the compound will not last more than a few months)
        - High Price on the long run

Comment

This is how one LB looks after...
          Attached Files
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

This is timely as Jane (Jays sister) has just had Hip injections. I suspect it came about due to an arguement between the 2 of them and Jane, feeling she had an opportunity to get one over her sister went right out and did it the day after they had a huge arguement. Reason being is that Jay wants to do it - however I have said, I am not in agreement and dont want her to do it and risk a) her health and b) getting an arse like Billy has shown above. Personally I think its a total waste of time procedure but then what do we know

So, on the night in question Jane is back in the bar looking like some kind of Zombie and totally spaced out presumably on some pain killer that I can only second guess as Morphine. Her arse was wrapped in cling film and the whole place stank like a guys locker room due to the deepheat muscle rub they must have applied all over her arse. She had loads of injection marks covered up by plasters however, I have to say the result, initially and ignoring all the injection marks look good. Personally though, I still think its a bad move - I would hate to imagine a scenario of that gel moving into a vein and travelling up to the heart or lung and casuing an emboli.

Having said all this - are silicone pads a realistic option for hips - presumably there must be some greater risk of breakage due to sitting down too heavily or am I worrying without cause?? Equally does anybody know the relative difference in costs between the two procedures (ie injections and proper implanted pads).

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

Many of these Ladyboys have the most beautiful bums that I've seen and indeed on more than one occasion I have actually bar fined the girls arse only for her to come with it So tampering seems daft to me.
              But during the last year or so I have noticed the likes of Ex, Gyk and Paris in Pattaya have had silicon injections, and I have to say they do look good

Comment

I have a very simple response to this thread;

"Leave well enough alone"

so many girls these days look like Barbie dolls or worse, western women. Of course it's not our decision and they can do what they want, but as usual the best ladyboys to me are the new ones from the country or the city who look natural and have had no work done to them, even tits.
                Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                -Dennis Miller

Comment

I think injections are almost always unsafe, because of the likelihood of leakage and migration. In Thailand, it may be worse, as I have heard that injections will use industrial silicon and peanut butter for consistency ... I understand that this is the preferred low budget formula, because it gives a perfect consistency. But implants are going to last and look better, and be safer. Because insertion is invasive, naturally it is more expensive and painful.

Comment

Actually there is a third type of buttocks enhancement: it is called the beer and donut diet...

Comment

Except I thank that's more suitable for the hippo's that frequent Davedukes local Safeway

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

one of nut's friends died 2 days after an illegal silicon injection, so that put her off....

she would love butt impalants though, does anyone know a doctor in thailand that does good ones and the cost?

she has asked around and drawn a blank, but as she is UK based now is hard for her to find out

thanks

Comment

i had one that had reciently had injetions done, it seem a bit enflamed, and she said to go gentle, a little off-putting, i hate it when ya wanna get a little "playful" and you get the responce 'slowly slowyl carefully carefully!" takes the edge of it,
                          another one i had had had injections done a little longer, and damn she had a good ass!, to be perfectly honest, she was perfect hour-shaped figure.
                          long term effects, can't comment, but probably with all other things, the prociedure/materials is getting better! (if done correctly!)

Comment

Working...
                          X