X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai boyfriends

This has probably been discussed many times in the past but its something I've only been thinking about recently.
    I was talking with Katoeylover about thai boyfriends and he seemed to think 90% of the lbs in nana have one!
    I'd come across a couple of nana ladyboys who admited to having thai boyfriends. The rest talk about how bad thai guys are and how they just want to take ladyboys money and wont use condoms etc.
    I asked a couple of ladyboys I chat online with, one who works in cascade and one who worked in cascade until last yr. They both said that about 80% had thai boyfriends. They say only 10% of the thai boyfriends are nice guys, the rest just mess the lbs around and take their money but the ladyboys are so in love with them they let them away with anything.
    I guess I fell for the line that they dont want a thai boyfriend and only love farangs like me
    Thinking about it any young girl/ladyboy in any culture wants to have a boyfriend the same sort of age, same culture and be made to feel loved and accepted.
    I can remember my first trip to los, i met a 21 yr old goodlooking, malay guy and went to nana withi him. The ladyboys went crazy when he walked into cascades and obsesions. They thought he was half thai and many offered to pay their own bar fine and go with him for free. I was sitting there thinking ermm..... They've been telling me for the last few weeks that they don't like thai guys
    I think alot of guys, myself included, think we hold a special place in the hearts of certain ladyboys. Are we Kidding ourselfs? Are we just walking ATMs to them? What do they really think of us?

Read the thread about Thais lying...

They tell farangs that thai guys are bad and they tell thai guys that farangs are bad.

If you don't actually live here you mean fuck all to them.

Thais will say absolutely anything that you want to hear and you better get used to it if you insist on wasting your time talking to them.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 03 2007,23:31) Thais will say absolutely anything that you want to hear and you better get used to it if you insist on wasting your time talking to them.
      Stogie that is quite a bleak conclusion, but so very true and one of many reasons I never seriously considered establishing myself there.

I wonder, do you have an exit strategy, or how do you accommodate that reality with your sense of well-being ? As this is a question some who decide to move to LOS(t) may have to eventually grapple with.

Comment

some thoughts:

80% of young Western women don't have boyfriends so I think that number is high.

Maybe 80% sometimes go with Thai man?

it would be interesting if everyone asked and reported back here, of course you might not be told the truth.

sure, most ladyboys would love to have a good looking and successful young Thai guy.

but for many a jai dee but somewhat over the hill farang is better than a mototaxi guy leeching her money.
        doesn't mean that she's not thinking about the motoman or Thai Prince Charming while screwing you.-

stogie, are u just talking about hos?  cause you're one of those that had a relationship work with a non-bar girl.

stogie, just reread your post and it see you're saying that's only if you don't live in the LOS.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 03 2007,23:51) stogie, just reread your post and it see you're saying that's only if you don't live in the LOS.
          no stogie's spot on here, he's basically saying Thai's will say what they think you want to hear, nothing to do with relationship close or distant
          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

I wonder, do you have an exit strategy, or how do you accommodate that reality with your sense of well-being
            I haven't spoken to a Thai person (who wasn't a waitress or a hooker) for years.

Kui is the only exception to this.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 04 2007,02:05)
              I wonder, do you have an exit strategy, or how do you accommodate that reality with your sense of well-being
              I haven't spoken to a Thai person (who wasn't a waitress or a hooker) for years.

Kui is the only exception to this.
              Doesn't quite answer the question  

Comment

I've asked every girl I've been with and they have all answered No...

But I suspect that they are all lying..the telltale sign is their lips are moving...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

this one has a boyfriend for sure.
                  Attached Files

Comment

(costassg @ Feb. 04 2007,15:22) this one has a boyfriend for sure.
                    Really???
                    I thought she hadn't one. Kept asking me if I wanted to be HER b/f...you must be wrong Costas!!
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(simon_125 @ Feb. 03 2007,22:27) This has probably been discussed many times in the past but its something I've only been thinking about recently.
                      I was talking with Katoeylover about thai boyfriends and he seemed to think 90% of the lbs in nana have one!

Are we Kidding ourselfs? Are we just walking ATMs to them? What do they really think of us?
                      I'd say the figure (LB's working as prostitutes in NEP who have Thai boyfriends) is closer to 50%.

And to answer your questions...

1.) Yes.
                      2.) Yes.
                      3.) You don't want to know.

Comment

Hard to say. There's no doubt they'll lie to you.

But I would guess a fairly small percentage have Thai boyfriends, only because most of the Thai boyfriends only want them for money, and treat them like shit.

But I have no data whatsover to guess. They lie to me too, so how can you ever know the answer to this.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Feb. 04 2007,19:22) Hard to say. There's no doubt they'll lie to you.

But I would guess a fairly small percentage have Thai boyfriends, only because most of the Thai boyfriends only want them for money, and treat them like shit.
                          Correct
                          and They love you as BF only for your money
                          Hmm little circle of Lies all about money
                          TIT
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Looker @ Feb. 04 2007,12:53)
                            (costassg @ Feb. 04 2007,15:22) this one has a boyfriend for sure.
                            Really???
                            I thought she hadn't one. Kept asking me if I wanted to be HER b/f...you must be wrong Costas!!   
                            did you grap the chance?

Comment

I think most have a boy friend or fuck buddy. helps them feel more complete as normal girls, and someone to help them get away from the daily grind of fucking farang tourists.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X