X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soaynam (Beautiful) Clinic Nonthaburee

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this clinic please?
    Also location and any contact details would be truly appreciated.
    Thank you very much,
    Chrissy
    Http://www.ChrissyTgirl.multiply.com

Should have it tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you sooooo much for all the wonderful help and advice you've given me Ziggy.
      If you can give me ANY advice on the Beautiful clinic-adress, contact details, recomendations etc etc, I would be truly grateful.
      Apart from my breasts, I,m planning to have minor face surgery like a forehead lift-would u recomend Dr Thep for this or maybe the Beautiful clinc?
      Luv and kisses,
      Chrissy xxx

Comment

I can only honestly talk about breast implants with a little authority, as I went to many docs on that, and checked them our personally.

I'm now doing some rounds on hormones, and in a couple of months, can talk a bit better on that.

For other ops, I only know the rumor mill, but as noted on my other post, facial stuff isn't talked about a lot. In fact, most girls pretend they never did any, when it's obvious they did.

So I wouldn't want to lead you astray. I just don't know for sure about other ops in depth.

Comment

Thanks very much...(AGAIN) Ziggy...you are so helpful.

I'll wait till you can find the info about the Beautiful Clinic for me. I was more or less settled on using Dr Thep but i would definitely like to know more about the Beautiful Clinic before I decide.

As I arrive in BKK next Saturday, i guess I should decide pretty quick

One other question......totally unrelated, so please forgive me going off topic ......
          I have been coming to Thailand for many years now and feel happier here than anywhere else on Earth. Sooner or later I know I'll settle there, despite the problems of a farang owning property. So this question may be completely ridiculous but do you know of any LB bars that are either for sale or that are looking for an investor?

Thanks again Ziggy.

Chrissy.
          Http://www.Chrissytgirl.multiply.com

Comment

Hi. Sorry for bringing back this old post. Could someone please provide me with the address & contact numbers of this hospital too?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi babyblue, I found this information on another forum - for transgenders - tgpoint.com.

Suay Ngam Clinic, 63/153 Rattanatibas RD, Muang, Nontaburee in Bankok.
              Phone number is... 02 5919357 - 02 5919358 or 0866030354 or 0897711851
              Remember the country code for Thailand is +66. Also there is a strong likelihood you will be quoted a higher price if you are non-Thai - I think that Pratunam Polyclinic is one of the few places that does not charge foreigners more.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

rxpharm, thank you very much for your help. I'm not a Thai citizen but am from a neighbouring asian country. I'll be seeing Dr. Thep next week but if I'm able to secure a local rate with soaynam, I'll probably go there instead.

Comment

Working...
                X