Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Famous Lost Clinic

Ok, so I feel embarassed about this.

Several girls told me they had gone to "Soaynam" Clinic. It purportedly charges 39,000 Baht (versus Dr. Thep's 45,000 Baht), and so the girls say, produces better long-term results.

There is zero doubt the results are outstanding. Look at Aom on my web-site for an example.

So I searched and searched and couldn't find the damn place, so finally I asked again. They use the Thai name. It's real name is:

Beautiful Clinic
    Nonthaburee

(Soay=Beautiful)

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 20 2006,10:59) There is zero doubt the results are outstanding. Look at Aom on my web-site for an example.
    what website??

RM
    ain't life grand

Comment

Ziggy's very nice and classy site is Silk Angels

Be sure to check out Aom's photos - she is really stunning and yes, she has excellent results!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

A pic of Aom (aka Aum) from the forum courtesy of Snick.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The site is still (after 1 year) under construction due to me firing 6 web-site companies, about 3 design companies.

Next week the gallery will be fixed and I'll start populating that, but many things remain with both design & implementation problems. Thailand, I've learned does NOT have good design or web implementation companies!

It's free. Consider it my gift to beautiful girls and their admirers.

And the articles are meant to be fun & very educational.

Comment

The site is still (after 1 year) under construction due to me firing 6 web-site companies, about 3 design companies.

Next week the gallery will be fixed and I'll start populating that, but many things remain with both design & implementation problems. Thailand, I've learned does NOT have good design or web implementation companies!

It's free. Consider it my gift to beautiful girls and their admirers.

The articles are meant to be fun & very educational.

Unfortunately, it's turning out the calendar is a donation to LB beauty too - no sales.

Comment

I like how Gif's page on your website says "I'm Gif and I have a University Degree. I am not stupid you now."

Between the misspellings and incorrect use of capitals, I'm going to bet that yes, I am smarter than her (or whoever wrote that).
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

On a side note, the pics you take are bloody amazing Ziggy! I'm really hoping you will open up your vast archives to the rest of the world - even in a paid format. I know from personally speaking to some of your models that your collection is excellent and you are a great photographer. Here's hoping we can all see it soon!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 20 2006,23:59) Ok, so I feel embarassed about this.

Several girls told me they had gone to "Soaynam" Clinic. It purportedly charges 39,000 Baht (versus Dr. Thep's 45,000 Baht), and so the girls say, produces better long-term results.

There is zero doubt the results are outstanding. Look at Aom on my web-site for an example.

So I searched and searched and couldn't find the damn place, so finally I asked again. They use the Thai name. It's real name is:

Beautiful Clinic
                  Nonthaburee

(Soay=Beautiful)

Thank you so much for the trouble you have taken to assist me.
                  I don't really understand about the clinic you mention- what name does it go under and do they have a website? How can i contact them please?

Chrissy .
                  Http://www.Chrissytgirl.multiply.com
                  Ok, so I feel embarassed about this.

Beautiful Clinic
                  Nonthaburee

(Soay=Beautiful)

I don't really understand about the clinic you mention- what name does it go under and do they have a website? How can i contact them please?

Chrissy .

Comment

Chrissy .

--------------
                    Chrissy xxx

Comment

Gif is not the idiot. It is I. I did the incorrect spellings and capitalization.

However, I would like someone else to try and create a web-site, calendar, articles, gallery, and do photoshoots of 30 ladyboys on weekends, for free, on their spare time, then post them at like 3am in those few minutes after work, before bed, and make no mistakes! (After firing 6 web-site companies, 3 design companies, and about 12 printing companies!)

After you've done that, all critiques and comments welcome!

However, thank-you for the comments on photos. These are actually not the best, by far. Once the new gallery system is up, you'll see shoots of LBs that have never been done before, on the planet, really.

[No offense taken, really, for the Gif comment - I'm more experimenting with text/photos now until the site bugs get fixed]

Comment

Working...
                      X