X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breat Implants

To insert a breast implant, the doctor first creates a "pocket" for the implant to fit in. This is the skill that makes it look great or not, I think. Creating the pocket involves cutting the muscle fibers at the bottom of the breast. The patient can ask not to do this, but all doctors recommend it. The doctors of course claim it has no impact on strength. A physiologist told me that is total bullshit; cut muscle, loose strenght, like duh?

If you look at huge dick Mint, in many photos you'll see striations, the muscle fibers showing very clearly at the bottom of the breast, i.e., I think hers weren't cut and you can see what it does.

However, I have not watched an operation, nor found a good site where they show exactly how they do this. If would be interesting to watch.

Anyone seen it or have comments on this muscle fiber cutting? You rarely see it mentioned on sites.

(ziggystardust @ Nov. 13 2006,22:46) To insert a breast implant, the doctor first creates a "pocket" for the implant to fit in. This is the skill that makes it look great or not, I think. Creating the pocket involves cutting the muscle fibers at the bottom of the breast. The patient can ask not to do this, but all doctors recommend it. The doctors of course claim it has no impact on strength. A physiologist told me that is total bullshit; cut muscle, loose strenght, like duh?

If you look at huge dick Mint, in many photos you'll see striations, the muscle fibers showing very clearly at the bottom of the breast, i.e., I think hers weren't cut and you can see what it does.

However, I have not watched an operation, nor found a good site where they show exactly how they do this. If would be interesting to watch.

Anyone seen it or have comments on this muscle fiber cutting? You rarely see it mentioned on sites.
    There is a video floating about, i only have a crap copy, which shows some of the breast operation & the operation to turn a penis into a virgina, its called Shocking Asia
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

There is a good website that has excellent diagrams showing 3 different placement methods for the implants, over the muscle, semi-covered by the muscle and completely covered by the muscle.

Subglandular (above the muscle)

Subpectoral (partial submuscular)

Submuscular (subpectoral)

Breast Implants in M-F Transsexuals

There are also a couple of photos of a breast implant procedure on the site.

The site may load slowly as times, but has a lot of useful information.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

As explained to me, the technique you mention is part of the art form of cosmetic surgery

FWIW, the best breast implants I have seen in SE Asia come from either Dr Taip at the Pratunam Clinic in Bangkok, or Dr DeLeon (and his colleagues) at Clinica Manila

PM me for more info if needed

Comment

All TG implants are submuscular because the skin is to thin to hide the outlines of the implant. So the muscle kind of hides it. And as you can see from the pic, you have 'bulge' out the muscle, and, practically, cut the bottom fibers to make that happen (it doesn't just stretch bigger). On women, subglandular is ok, because the fatty tissue already there hides the implant. At least is 90% true, there are always excepions.

Comment

thanx ziggy! thats very nice information!

i was screaming with agony when i first woke up after my breast implants and my friend said the doctor placed it below muscle and iwas crying and screaming why he placed it under muscle which was why i was in such enormous pain but your information has clearly dispelled my misbeliefs...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

By the way, if you look at "Mint", the super-huge cock girl, you'll see many pics of her where all the muscle fibers show, especially at the bottom. I don't know if she did sub-muscular or not, but clearly, the doctor was not greatly skilled. It may be she did sub-muscular, but without cutting fibers at the bottom, which I kind of agree with physiologically, but it does not create a great look.

Take a look.

Comment

i saw it...it looks like misshapen...good thing i had a good doctor though...all my friends compliment me on how good looking my boob job is

i love the way brazilian girls can make big boobs look very nice

in my opinion these are the best pair of boobies in the whole world...Milena Vendramini's

www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                X