X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French kissing

OK, since i don't have the experience i am little bit worried about health issues. Maybe more than normal, but plz forgive me. So i wonder, is it possible to catch any sort of diseases by french kissing?I know i must not brush my teeth just before this kind of foreplay, so provided i do that, what dangers might french kissing involve? Surely not AIDS, but someting like hepatitis for example? or anyting i am not aware of?

I am not so worried about myself (after all, everyone takes a risk here, no matter how big or little it is), but i have a girlfriend and i don't want to pass her anything because i was careless or something.

Thanks guys in advance...

ok- u want to kiss a working girl.
    1 hour before she might have been kissing a guy with herpes, then she might of suked his cock covered in genital warts. after that she french kissed him and he had hep b. and if you've brushed your teeth a bit hard you might of caused an abrasion, and therefore could catch hiv from her if she has a colesaw or cut in her mouth.
    that said- chances are slim, anything that's fun is dangerous. its up to you how far u take the risk.
    from kissing your unlikely to catch anything, but anything else and you'd be suprised how many guys come back home with a serious problem!

Comment

I would think the risk is pretty small you would probably need to exchange gallons of saliva, the only risk I can think of is oral herpes. The only danger I've had from kissing was of choking from one girl in Stringfellows who tried to stick her tongue down my throat.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I know i must not brush my teeth just before this kind of foreplay...
        I give up!

Comment

(rayton @ Jul. 18 2006,00:23) if you've brushed your teeth a bit hard you might of caused an abrasion, and therefore could catch hiv from her if she has a colesaw in her mouth.
          How can can you catch HIV from someone who is eating a form of salad

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 18 2006,17:29)
            (rayton @ Jul. 18 2006,00:23) if you've brushed your teeth a bit hard you might of caused an abrasion, and therefore could catch hiv from her if she has a colesaw in her mouth.
            How can can you catch HIV from someone who is eating a form of salad
            Hmm, I think he probably meant coldsore, keyboarding is not always the most easily learned skill!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

and "French" kissing is an art not a science. Saliva is mildly antiseptic, but Hep B can be transfered in Saliva. You will always be taking some risk, how much is up to you to decide.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Jul. 18 2006,11:33) Hmm, I think he probably meant coldsore, keyboarding is not always the most easily learned skill!
                Oh..Is that what he meant...I would never have known

Comment

You can't be serious with that question?!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Why would you worry about french-kissing when I presume it's the start of sucking & fucking?

If you worry about all those things, you really shouldn't be with a working girl, because you'll be hyper-sensitive, and be nervous the whole time.

That being said, it doesn't mean being stupid, but you either want sex with a working girl or not.

I think you get each other both clean, use condoms, don't chow down semen, then the rest is fate if something happens or not. On the mouth and genitals, if I see spots, I don't go there. Those are my pre-cautions.

As for your girlfriend, you might get something from her too.

Comment

(Thaier @ Jul. 18 2006,01:02) ...I am not so worried about myself (after all, everyone takes a risk here, no matter how big or little it is), but i have a girlfriend and i don't want to pass her anything because i was careless or something.....
                      The answer is easy then - dump your girlfriend and stop worrying      
                      Too old to die young!

Comment

(Thaier @ Jul. 18 2006,07:02) I know i must not brush my teeth just before this kind of foreplay,
                        [QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you brush your teeth? She's not going to kiss you with stinky breath.

Comment

In order to avoid bleeding gums...Use mouthwash instead.

Comment

No, its not safe!!  Thats how I picked up this nasty cold for weeks now.  Every girl in Bkk was shoving her tongue down my throat.  I thought it was the offical thailand greeting.
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Why would you worry about french-kissing when I presume it's the start of sucking & fucking?
                              Good point... But seriously... who'd kiss the French!

Comment

Working...
                              X