Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll ask a few girls, but I'm pretty sure they don't keep one testes; however, that actually sounds like a good idea.

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 23 2006,15:51) If you happen to find the article, link, etc. I would appreciate a PM for it.
      Hello Rxpharm,

It was some time ago that I read about this so no I don't have the link.
      Most (not all) of the best links were on Sam Winter's site so I'd start looking there.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

i just get estrogen implants put in my sac every 6 months and no more male feelings and my breasts have done very nicely . i can play with the the implants any time and there is no going back as as soon as the lack of sex comes the boobs grow and the balls go and no longer even visit the sac as they live in the canal so a much smoother finish!

Comment

(francis @ Aug. 09 2006,20:03) i just get estrogen implants put in my sac every 6 months and no more male feelings and my breasts have done very nicely . i can play with the the implants any time and there is no going back as as soon as the lack of sex comes the boobs grow and the balls go and no longer even visit the sac as they live in the canal so a much smoother finish!
          That sounds like a very interesting procedure. Please share the details of such implants, as I have not seen any literature so far that have estrogen implants placed into the scrotal sac.

I do know there are contraceptive implants that can last up to 3 years but they are typically placed in the arms. In the case of Norplant - the hormone used is progesterone, is a major hormone in the ovulatory and uterine regulation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
          X