X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forever young

I've been observing the clients a bit the last few weeks, and should have noticed this before, however, I would say 90% if not more of Nana clients are at least 35 years and over.

It's pretty rare to see 20-30 year olds.

So, does that mean we all have the 40 year old itch? What's the logic here except that we were bored stiff (or now divorced) from our ex's?

And for LB bars, I'd say it's 95% 35++.

Two reasons jump to mind Zig. A 28 year old generally is not going to have problems scoring 23 year old pussy back home. Also the avearge 28 year old is earning less than the average 48 year old making trips to Asia less affordable.

But ladyboy lust also appears to a mid-life crisis thing cause twentysomethings don't seem to be flocking to western TS bars.

Comment

Yes, wondered about this too. The availability of money is for sure an issue, but I wonder why so many discover/ dare to admit their lust for LB's actually so late. I had it all my life and lived it as soon I was financially able to travel to the places where I could find them. That was in my early 20ies, which's already 20 years ago.....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

As for the age thing....

i would imagine that after getting married and been through hell for 10 or so years a lot of guys have had enough with the western woman and that combined with the fact that Thai sex tourism is soft edged , attracts men in droves...plus there is no ageism from the girls. Just look at the girl in Brocklanders Avatar....the lovely Ann, i see her with a Japanese guy the other week who must have been born before WW2.

Lets face it once your past 35 the 18-30 holiday scene in Majorca or Florida  aint gonna work anymore , theres no where for you to slot in.....

plus
        With respect to Ladyboys , my view is maybe that once a guys turns 30 he has had enough time to think about the sexuality thing and begins to realise that life aint a dress rehearsal and well..... why not...its no big deal after all.....

Coming to terms with the fact that you may not be so straight as you thought is a bit scary at first and maybe the simmering feeling within takes a long time to come to the boil.

Comment

Good Points all round. It was 36 for me and I guess it was both the money thing, and the fact I needed to go to Oz with business. Gave me the opportunity to stop over in Bkk without the usual "what do you want to go there for?" questions.

Now I just tell them it is the greatest City in the world and that I love SE Asia, which I do, and want to spend more and more time there.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Good points from all. I'm 26 and I too noticed that I'm the rarity (not that it matters, because as Ziggy pointed out the girls really only look at the size of your wallet) in the ladyboy bars. I would say I observed 90%+ of the clients in Cascade, Obsession, and Temptations to be 40 and over. Of course, there are a few younger guys from the board like Rossi30 and Gunslinger that I met up with, but I'd agree that anyone 35 or younger is not common. I never checked out any GG bars during my entire trip (haha!) so can't comment there, but I'd say there were quite a few younger guys 25-35 walking around Nana, Soi Cowboy, and Patpong, so the must be going to the GG bars.

With respect to ladyboys, that was the whole reason I came to Thailand. PigDogg is right, most younger guys find the availability of pussy to be quite abundant at home, so there's really no reason to travel halfway across the world to get it. Ladyboy ass is a different story completely as I've seen zero in my area and even when I traveled around the US for work I saw few, if any, I'd really want to sleep with.

I'd say that most of my friends, who are probably 24-30, are not financially able to go to Thailand. At least in the US, its quite common for most university graduates to finish school with $20-$30k in debt. Also, we're mass consumers over here, so almost everyone buys a new SUV or car and plans to buy a house within a few years of graduation. Add marriage (and possible divorce, given US divorce rates) and its no surprise to me that few guys manage to get to LOS before they are 30.

I liked Tomcat's last point. I think its certainly a very valid one, and definately one that applies to me. Fortunately I came to terms with who I was and decided to go to LOS and try it out (and try it out I did...on many ocassions).
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

well, Dummy, when are we going to read all about it? and see the pics, please..
              Would like to hear your thoughts on Phuket.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well im a bit like mai-kee except im only 22 an am just starting my journey having only been to thailand twice in the last 3 years an only once for a full ladyboy holiday experience. I guess because i grew up with the internet so alot of the 30 or 40 year olds wouldn't have had this useful tool when they were only young so i think that has alot to do with there not being many younger guys in thailand an i beleive in the next 5 to 10 years the figures may change a bit but as has been mentioned people my age don't tend to earn as much as people who have been in the workforce for 10 or 20 years which is why i can only afford to go once a year if im lucky and having only 4 weeks annual leave a year is a bitch too.I don't really agree it's a matter of being sexually mature cuz i fell in love with ladyboys shemales from the first pic i ever seen an was only 17 or 18 at the time.
                Different strokes for different folks as they say

Comment

I agree with pretty much everything said. I'm still one of the youngest known here at 19 and if I were financially set, you guys would see me in the LB bars every night! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Jan. 22 2006,00:06)
                    As for the age thing....

plus
                    With respect to Ladyboys , my view is maybe that once a guys turns 30 he has had enough time to think about the sexuality thing and begins to realise that life aint a dress rehearsal and well..... why not...its no big deal after all.....

Coming to terms with the fact that you may not be so straight as you thought
                    I agree with Tomcat.
                    I would also add;
                    For me, well hell man, I've done it all. And now I am at the point in my life where I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me because its ALL about me anyhow, I want what I want,, When I want and How I want.
                    I've been in the CLoset for years and I'm not going to DIE in the CLoset either.

PigDogg and Tomcat have it correct.
                    Financially and Emotionally.
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I agree - money is a big reason. I've been into LBs since around the age of 13. Maybe a little before, maybe a little after. I'm 100% certain that by the age of 14 I thought some were pretty hot.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (katoeylover @ Jan. 22 2006,04:45)
                        well, Dummy, when are we going to read all about it? and see the pics, please..
                        Would like to hear your thoughts on Phuket.
                        Sorry KL - I've been amazingly lazy since I arrived in Tokyo. I call it the 'Bangkok Malaise', but I've pretty much done shit except go to work and sleep since I returned. Well, I have been having naughty dreams about this one LB in Obsessions, but you probably don't want to hear about that. I posted a few pics of Eye and Nancy in the Pic forum. Just wrote up a report on my stay in Phuket, but mostly about the hotel I stayed in. I'll begin writing full reports tomorrow (ha, I said that last week) hopefully. But my quick 2 cents on Phuket was that its nice for the beaches. Was at C&D, but I found the talent to be far superior in BKK. Also wandered around Soi Katoey and some of the bars there and didn't find anything too interesting. I'm glad I had my own company x2.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Another thing I noticed in LOS was that most of the guys I met were from Europe, Asia, or AUS/NZ. Next time any of you are in LOS please drink one for your fellow American cousins. Unlike you lazy bastards in Europe, Asia, or Australia, we typically only get 2-3 weeks of vacation per year! Bastards!!!

Comment

Great idea for a thread. I'm surprised we haven't chatted more about this before.

Originally posted by
                            Fortunately I came to terms with who I was and decided to go to LOS and try it out (and try it out I did...on many ocassions).
                            Inspirational words, DP!

Comment

For me, internet had quite a bit to do with it, and the "I don't give a shit what anyone thinks" part that comes with age.

Without the internet, not sure that I'd be the near 100% LB lover I am now. You have to see something to desire it. And unless you live in LOS (or at least Asia), you just don't see it. So the internet changes that. In Canada, I cannot recall ever seeing a LB, ever.

And, I note the younger guys are totally frightened of someone seeing them with a LB, including people they don't know. For us older dogs, I think we still care who sees us (typically co-workers or hetero friends), but who gives a damn about people we don't know.

At 46, as I am, the thought of getting old starts playing, and there's only a few decades left to try it all!

Comment

Working...
                              X