X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatherly figure

ever heard how ladyboys went through for choosing such decision on transformations and wanting to be girl.......and the first one who will notice ever since we are a child is our family before anyone else in the this world.....some of the families are willing to accept such things open-hand while girls have really had the hard time convincing thier families of being what they are.......

as we know it since the father is the head of the family the wall and pillars of our homes while the mother is the light of the family

as we know it our dads decision is based on thier expereince....on reputation that they can get.....and its also how secured and protected we are.....while our moms based it on thier instinc and emotion.......

its always on been in every ladyboys life the mom always the first one to accept thier son now as thier daughter or being a lady in the future

while some moms are just getting along with what thier husband wants for thier children

ive heard so many ladyboys like me who have expereince not accepted by our family cause of a strict dad we had and imagine what he had to go throught just to convince them that they could never change us and this is who we are we....we wanted to be a girl.. we wanted to be a woman....we feel that our dad dont love us...we feel that our family disgraced us.......is it connected to why me and some of my ladyboys who had this case on thier family......why we love to date guys who are 10 years older that us guys who are like late 30's and above.....we choose to be in a relationship or getting married and love by guys who are in thier 40's and above, instead of young guys......of course we had sex and dated some guys who are the same age as us or closer, younger...but as ive notice me and some of my friends prefer to be with older guys....guys who are 10 years older...is it because we seek some fatherly figure....i know what my answer is but as for some ladyboys......are they seeking fatherly figure.....are they getting what thier looking for daddy's love from thier old boyfriends......

of course lets set aside for the money reason and golddiggin issue from here and settle for the emtional side of a ladyboys prefer dating or having relationship with older guys

as for you guys
    i know most of you are old and already have family.....or have a children....as a ladyboy lover....would you ever accept your son wanted to become one of them wanted to be your daughter

as you see your son playing barbie as a child and set aside the toyguns and toy cars......

as a teenager you would hear them talking to his girl friends and say hey i lost my virginity with the cute guy in the quarterback.....

as time goes by he learns how to wear make-up...dressing up as a girls....wanted to be a woman starting to take hormones.....looking at those beyonce knowles in MTV and wanted to be her

as your micheal turns into michelle...as john turns into jhanna...as patrick turns into patricia

can you handle such situation for your kid if they turn out that way?
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Fantastic post Minnie!!!
    Glad to have you here. We definitely need more of the girls voice in here!
    I'm in my early 40ies and I don't have children, so it's hard to answer that. I can only say that my dad would never ever have excepted me being in a relationship with a TS. That's also a generation thing I'd say.
    Anyway, what we do and whom we are with is already a sign of a broadened horizon, so I think we should be the first ones to accept and understand!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Damn, I know I'd be supportive. Except if she (i.e. MTF son->daughter) somehow wanted to not go all the way with SRS. Well, maybe not, but I'd have to think about why my son wants to be a girl, but not all girl. If she wanted to be fully female, I'd definitely start her on counseling, etc., and make 200% sure that it's the case, because the parents also take some responsibility for their children's actions, and how they're raised, guided, etc.

But, if it happens, I'd be as supportive as anyone else could be. If my kids turn out to be gay, lesbian, whatever, I think I'd be very supportive. I'd rather that they turn out to have such biological issues (I think all of these are genetic or the result of fetal development, and thus beyond control or nurturing influence), than that they turn out to be people who abuse drugs or waste their lives in some way.

I'd rather have a MTF child who is a great doctor (or model ) than a son who's a meth addict and alcoholic.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Maybe I'm a hypocrite, but I think I'd honestly have a tough time accepting a son who was...different. I think I'd eventually accept it for sure, as they say a father's love should be unconditional, but I can only imagine the pain and disappointment a father must have when they learn their son wants to be a ladyboy/girl/etc...

When I think about having a son, I imagine all the things that pretty much any other American father would - playing ball, watching sports, Boyscouts, rebuilding a car, etc... It's stuff you wouldn't do with a daughter. And I think that most guys will agree that a father and son have a more developed relationship than a father and daughter, and vice versa for mothers.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Man, having Raquela on this board is such a blessing.....  thank you for such keen insight and it's so refreshing to see a ladyboy speak so well and with such clear convictions.  This thread is a classic example.

I am sure that father's would have a hard time accepting their "gay" son or ladyboy son....in ANY culture, not just in Asia or the states, etc.......  as D_P said, all Dad's want to play ball with their boy and see them turn out, well, like them! So when they see them put on a dress there is surely some dissapointment, even if they don't always show it.

I think Dads with ladyboy sons just accept it for what it is, they have no choice.  As you well know Raquela, there is no turning back for girls like you....so they pretty much HAVE to accept it, or disown their son. Moms are much more accepting in my experience..... Moms love their sons/daughters no matter what and that maternal bond is always special.

Meeting with Eye's parents was cool in April..... her parents are hard-working people not much older than myself. VERY cool folks and with a strong work ethic; the Mom is very close with Eye and talks to hey every single day without fail { I notice many LB's call Mommy daily]. The father....he accepts it, how well only he knows..... but it was Eye's birthday [no, really!] when we went there and she asked her Mom for a kiss on the cheek and leaned over in front of me and said "Mem, kiss me please"  and her mom did.  She then leaned over to Pops and asked the same thing; he did so but slowly and with some hesitations; Eye smiled and said to me "that is the first time he has  kissed me since I was 5 years old, I wonder why now?"

Maybe because I was there........ or maybe because she turned 21 that day....... or maybe because it was his way of finally showing that he had accepted his "daughter".

Please post more of your thoughts, Raquela...... you make this board so much better.

Comment

Please post more of your thoughts, Raquela...... you make this board so much better.
            Who the hell is Raquela?
            Mister Arse

Comment

Raquela=Minerva=Snejana.

Its her name from another forum.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I think I'd support my child no matter what they wanted to do (I do that now with my daughter). My only concern is that they are grow up with appropriate personal behaviors.

I would though be worried about them if they were an MtF growing up in the West, knowing what a dififcult life is in store for them. But I think worry would not mean stopping them, it might just translate to moving them to Thailand!

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Jun. 13 2006,02:03) a
                  why we love to date guys who are 10 years older that us guys who are like late 30's and above...
                  b
                  ..we choose to be in a relationship or getting married and love by guys who are in thier 40's and above, instead of young guys....
                  c
                  ..me and some of my friends prefer to be with older guys....guys who are 10 years older...is it because we seek some fatherly figure
                  It never occured to me about the fatherly figure theory that you mention....mmmm.. ..it  seems to make a lot of sense now i have thought it through.

Im not sure if its good or bad news . about 90% of the members ive met are hovering around the 40+ mark.
                  Like Ziggy Stardust said before , most of the Ladyboys are young enough  to be your daughters.

Congratulations Minvera on relaying your thoughts so clearly

Comment

Part of my views are affected by seeing friends who are gay and their difficulty in coming out to their parents. I figure - hey, why the hell should my son or daughter suffer like this? It's just biology - social problems are ours to work out.

So, hell yeah I'd be there for my child.

If they were choosing the wrong path, though, I'd quote Bill Cosby: "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 13 2006,22:57)
                      Who the hell is Raquela?
                      Who the hell is Raquela?

Sorry Stewart, our cute friend from Cebu seems to have 3 names

Minirva when we shot her in 2004 on Cebu......nice big cock, Minirva! cute also, and funny too

Raquela is a girl starring in a ladyboy film partially shot in Iceland....great acting Raquela!!

Smejana is a girl who posts on our forum..... Intelligent and thoughtful prose, Smejana!!

Same girl........ 3 names...... no matter what you call her she is cool and has my

Comment

Great post. Thanks, Snejana. Being a fatherly figure in the lives of ladyboy friends is something I personally value, and I believe that my ladyboy friends value it too. A parent's reaction, I think, boils down to their own comfort with ambiguity and their capacity for compassion. Are fathers deficient in this capacity compared to mothers? Maybe so. If we are talking about a son, then I hope I have learned enough from listening to the "hearts of girls living in the body of a boy" to extend that compassion to my own child.

Comment

Working...
                        X