Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, totally agree with people "like us", but real world, dream on.

Comment

we are not gay just perverts            

Comment

Who cares

Just get 'em fucked!

Comment

Ziggy, I don't know about your world....it sounds like your job sucks and I hope it pays well...but I live in a blue collar working class world. (USA) If you have a busted water pipe or your car breaks down or you need someone to fix your television...nobody seems to care about who the plummer or the mechanic or the repairman is sleeping with....they just want quality labor for a reasonable price. Nobody is saying labels don't exist...or that certain political or public relations positions wouldn't be in jeopardy without a certain amount of discretion.
          I do feel very fortunate to be in my world and I know things could change. We could have another 'McCarthy' era or a Nazi-like cleansing regime in the future...who knows what some control freak with power would do?
          Whatever, I hope the world continues with less discrimination and prejudice for everyone.

Comment

I have lived in SF, LA, SD, NYC, and now texas. Amazingly I think all places hold the same attitudes about people's sexualities - no ask, no tell. Don't let the news or politics bother you, just live your life. I have limited energy and time, I am gonna use them to sleep with as many LBs as possible. Not caring about labels, definitions, or whatever. If people want to call me gay, fine. I am a gay who fuck very very very very feminine boys. If people want to call me straight, ok, I am a straight man who nail chicks with dicks.
            Just for the convinience of conversation I have introduced myself as gay many times, never thought it's important to tell them in details just to shake the name. frankly they do much better than us, they just go to a local gym and they have tons of buffed guys to induce a hard-on. which they later just release in castro or chelsea or oaklawn or west hollywood. you don't see them flying 22 hours to fuck, do you?

Comment

Agree, goingtosugarland, the 'average' homosexual has a better 'deal' than most ladyboy/ts lovers...at least in the availability department.

Also, as you point out, if a person insists on having a label for themselves, they can call themselves whatever they want to from one day to the next. I might be off base here, but who said, "Discretion is the better part of valour"? Does it apply here?

Comment

Discretion is the better part of valour
                These words are golden.

People also have diffculties living with "chaos". They see a diffeent behavior, they have to put it in a category. I am making a statement ditching the concept of labeling people here on this forum, but I must say I too am guilty of commiting the same crimes sometime. I had a restaurant before and sometime I stood at the cashier counter myself. There is this couple - lesbian couple, who are our regular. The butch always does the ordering - I remember I was really having hard time dealing with this. I was secretly hoping no situation that may require me to address her would ever happen, that I could just hay and hi through the whole ordering process. Why? cuz I don't know if I should call her "sir" or "mam". Really ... her hair is shorter than the navy guys (the restaurant was in San Diego) and she definitely dress to be a drag king. So I don't want to hurt her feelings, but there are other customers around wouldn't I sound silly calling her sir or even "man". Luckily I never let that happen.
                I am now also wondering would that girl she is with consider herself lesbian or straight? Oh... boy.

Comment

(69billy @ Apr. 08 2006,14:17) Same same argument over and over...Allways  cames up...
                  Came on boys who gives a flying fuck to the lables...
                  Long as you are enjoying what you are doing and not harming any one who gives a shit...
                  Read thru all the responses, plenty of good ones, but probably Billy says it quite simply the best.  

If I were pressed and had to come up with a label however, IMO it would be like this: If you like only the opposite sex, then of course you're heterosexual, if You also like one other besides the opposite sex, that makes it two genders you are attracted to, say for example GGs, and LBs, that makes you bisexual, the bi prefix meaning 2. This assumes the premise that LBs are a 3rd sex completely. Now, if some of us more mixed up fellows are attracted to some from all three sexes, LBs, GGs, and men, then we would be Trisexual.

Comment

(Lefty @ Jun. 20 2006,22:59) Now, if some of us more mixed up fellows are attracted to some from all three sexes, LBs, GGs, and men, then we would be Trisexual.
                    And if you really can't decide either way then you would be  -  Trysexual.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Jun. 21 2006,17:46)
                      (Lefty @ Jun. 20 2006,22:59) Now, if some of us more mixed up fellows are attracted to some from all three sexes, LBs, GGs, and men, then we would be Trisexual.
                      And if you really can't decide either way then you would be  -  Trysexual.  

RR.
                      Or if you're just really in love with yourself than you would be "mysexual."
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I live in the year 2006 and am way past this petty issue...
                        So you think that because time has past we should be changing... yeah, well, that's what I thought too, many moons ago.

I remember clearly at school in the seventies thinking that by the time I grow up people will have gotten smart and dumped all this religious voodoo crap... but they didn't and it's not getting better - it's getting worse.

There are MORE simple minded fools signing up for Jesus and Akbar and all that fairytale nonsense! Instead of a world where the population has used advances in communication and technology to spread common sense, the same tools have been turned into weapons that actually create more of these mentally defective God-freaks.

Moving on 20 years to the 90's and my attraction to Asian ladyboys...

I thought that in a few short years the internet will have sorted through all these sexual prejudices and just allowed the world and it's inhabitants to just do their own thing...

Boy was I wrong AGAIN!

There are more and more divisions and restrictions than ever before. The ruling conservative Victorians of North America are some of the most repressive poeople in the world. Canada isn't far behind. They want gay marriage banned as part of the constitution! How "FREE" is that!

Religions are scared to death of change and will always be scared of gays. They simply can't ever get their heads around transsexuals so it's not even worth trying! But even your average Joe in a bar still has sexual hang ups aboiut sexuality and it's labels and connotations, and this is 2006!

So whilest you may preface a statement by saying "This is 2006..." remember that things like sexuality and freedom of expression are NOT getting better with age... just the opposite in fact!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 22 2006,08:08)
                          I live in the year 2006 and am way past this petty issue...
                          Boy was I wrong AGAIN!

There are more and more divisions and restrictions than ever before. The ruling conservative Victorians of North America are some of the most repressive poeople in the world. Canada isn't far behind. They want gay marriage banned as part of the constitution! How "FREE" is that!
                          Hi Stogie,

I think you may have typed in Canada instead of USA in your post!

Canada has made same sex marriage legal, as voted by the government back on June 28, 2005. Although there is a conservative governement in power now - it is in a minority situation and is not likely to be able to repeal this law.

This link is an overview of the same sex marriage situation in Canada - tremendously different than the USA!

Canada Same Sex Marriage

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

The more I travel about this wierd planet we live on, the more I see the bigots, zealots, extremists & morons are on the rise, intolerance is everywhere & alot of it seems to be driven by religion, something I denounced in secondary school. There also seems to be an ever increasing hatred of people who might just be enlightened enough to be enjoying themselves sexually. These "haters" are of course frustrated & unable to fulfill there own sexual desires, which makes them supremely jealous of tho's who can. Thats us!

& what differrence does it make what your prefferrences are, who needs a "label" / "box" to enjoy themselves, only tho's who are not. Just get on with enjoying yourself & try to ignore these morons & extremists
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

A couple of months ago I went into a food bar across the street from the Pink Panther. I was welcomed by this camp dude who hoovered over to me and led me by the arm to a table, I sat down and ordered some food anda beer.
                              I was sat there drinking for a couple of minutes when this old farang (60+) walks past arm in arm with a gay Thai man not much older than 20.
                              The first thing I did was laugh and the first thing I though was...fuckin hell, what do you look like. Hyprocrite? Yeah sure. But if it's my first reaction then you can bet that most other people will think a hell of lot worse
                              When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

billy you got it "who gives a fuck" get out there and enjoy your self as long as no one gets hurt. my sentiments exactly.
                                AS for religion i to have no interest in it. people who want to be religious should do so ,but do it quietly in a quiet place,. If you wish to be brain washed by some old cunt with a beared or a hat or a cloak go ahead and do so.
                                leave me to fuck the lovel ladyboys and sometime girls.
                                cheers
                                oh my label?? dunnno ?? ok ok bloke!!!!
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X