X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hijra

Well, I'm in the Hijra section of my book.

I'm reading now "Neither man nor woman" about India's hijra (similar to LBs). They seem to have one sad life.

Live with a "guru" in a house (basically a pimp), work all day doing sex, or dancing at newborn male ceremonies or weddings, get money, give it all to the guru.

Have castration performed by another hijra with a knife, basically in the kitchen.

And, the photos shown are putting it very politely, less than georgeous. One might say pretty horrible.

Anyone ever meet hijra?

yep, in idia surprisingly but didn't progress to anything. v cute but her friends were not and were a bit aggresive.

i'm not sure how severe common the castration is, i read something about being forced to sit on a stick to form a vagina. apparently boys are kidnapped and forced into it so all pretty unsavoury, like much of india and its society, apart from the food of course.

Comment

here is one ladyboys ive seen from india this one doesnt look like she belongs to the hijra

arisha rani
      first runner up of miss international queen 2004
      Attached Files
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I've been with some Indian TS in KL. But those were no Hijras in the classic term as we find them in India. I only saw a few begging on the streets in Mumbai - looking like we all know they look. That's a pretty strange society and I actually wonder if anyone here has been really into the Indian Hijra scene? Or in other words, I doubt it if you're not Indian yourself.

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Been to India twice both times in Chennai. About to go back to Delhi very soon.

Searched far and wide for any Hijra. Hired a tuk tuk driver to take find them for me. He parked outside my hotel every night. After a few days he said he could take me to some.

So off we went and after about 20 minutes we pull in this place that look like some sort of shanty town. A bloke gets in the tuk tuk. I figure he must be the pimp or something to take me to the girls. Boy was I wrong this was apparently the Hijra

The was apparently some Ali/Aruvani/Hijra festival on in south of Chennai when I was there. I was going to echk it out but the project finished early and never got to go. Maybe for the better

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 04 2006,13:25) A bloke gets in the tuk tuk.

Boy was I wrong this was apparently the Hijra
            Hello Ozzie,

I take it that she wasn't your type then?

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Oh man.

Ya know, that is quite the opposite of a cute GG I met in Beijing who was trying to pass herself off as a postie. And to think I was disappointed.

I think India's very backwards regarding this LB phenomenon. They need someone to show them how it's done. Then again, they only recently began winning GG beauty competitions. (Not that that's very meaningful: it's widely believed those are rigged by the cosmetics companies.)

POL
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
              X