Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh Daddy" - do tgirls get embarassed?

So, like many of you horny pervs, I really, really get off on asian Tgirls that dress up like "naughty catholic school girls." Plaid skirts, pig tails, high heels, thigh high stockings, calling me "daddy" and sucking ont heir lollypops.

I have a lot of PI tgirl friends who dress up like this. But I've never been bold enough to ask them how they feel about it. Do they dress up like this because its fun, or just to attract the attention of the guys (which it does, oh it does).

So this question goes out to the t girls that visit this site (like Senjana, Martina, Warry, Trisha, etc.) - - do you like it too (to dress up as a naughty little school girls, and call your man "Daddy"), or does it just seem silly 4 you?

Hope to hear back from you girls (and feel free to share some strories of when you were dressed up as naughty school girls)

Your daddy
    Bring on the bitches!

i never expereince of dating a guy calling him daddy and i dress up as a naughty Looliitaa school girl...but i do dress up as a school girls in any occasion.....even if i walk to the mall i do act and dress up as a school girl and everyone would stare at me
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Hmm, from the topic title, I was thinking it had to do with what happens when they tell their real daddy. I can barely imagine how those conversations go. I've read a number of TS interviews and they seem to go poorly, in most cases. Well, let's start a new thread!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jun. 01 2006,09:47) Hmm, from the topic title, I was thinking it had to do with what happens when they tell their real daddy. I can barely imagine how those conversations go. I've read a number of TS interviews and they seem to go poorly, in most cases. Well, let's start a new thread!
        No you dude, this thread is about the asian tgirls who turn on their bf's dressing like naughty catholic school girls, with pig tails and short plaid mini skirts, and calling their bf's "Daddy" whilst they suck their lollypops, etc.

(Believe me, if you've never experienced this, you REALLY should!!)

So, while I love this type of role play, I just wondered how the girls feel doing it. Is it a turn on for them too?
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
        X