X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saline or Silicone

Just wondering. Are the breast implants in LOS Saline or Silly-Cone? Half and half? More one or the other?

i also have questions about BKK breast augmentation......cause i was thinking if the price of saline implant or silicone is just the same.........cause i have a plan to go to BKK later this year and i was thinking on going to a cheap clinic or hospital but quality one. good and licensed doctor......but the only thing is ive heard that 800 euro breast augmentation in the clinic of BKK...you dont go into general anesthesia..but a local one which is i find it very terrible to think when undergoing operation in a concious mood...im looking for a cheap, good and licensed doctor that also wants to make me sleep as i undergo some operation
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Tee hee... I can't help but think of being a naughty doctor with a Ladyboy "asleep" on the operating table.

I think Ziggy has some pretty comprehensive info on breast augmentation in LOS. I don't want to volunteer him for work, but he might be nice enough to give you some pointers in the right direction.

Comment

Having spoken with some lbs the majority of breast implants done in Thailand are with the silicone type. The new implants are double chambered, so less likely to leak, plus there are new textured types that give a more natural "feel". The general opinion is that these new silicone implants feel more natural than silicone implants.

Most of the Thai SRS websites indicate the use of silicone implants.

A good article about implants can be found here:

Second Type Woman Breast Augmentation

It discusses in detail the differences between the various types of implants and methods of insertion. Highly recommended for anyone considering this procedure.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

How about butt? I heard it's illegal or very diffcult to get it in US. It'll be lovely these girls have big butt too. Brazil or Thai, you never miss either!

Comment

(goingtosugarland @ May 27 2006,12:06) How about butt? I heard it's illegal or very diffcult to get it in US. It'll be lovely these girls have big butt too. Brazil or Thai, you never miss either!
            Injection of silicone directly in the body is extremely risky and many cases of death have been associated with it.

This article covers the issues very well.

Cosmetic Use of Injection Silicone Oils

I suggest close reading of section 3 Hazards of Injectable Silicone, and Section 5 Complications.

I try to discourage any lbs considering having this done, but it seems vanity trumps safety too often.

Also many unethical practioners use industrial grade silicone. It is a fraction of the cost of medical silicone, so what price beauty then if the patient dies or has complications? Even the medical grade silicone causes problems.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

well very very common in the philippines 5thousand peso for injection in the hips or tits per session thats bullshit....hahahh dangerous no way would i get temtpted on it

Comment

Only foreigners use saline. Virtually all Thais use silicone.

There was a fear (now proven wrong) that if your breasts burst, silicone would do all kinds of bad things, and saline wouldn't. That's now proven false after many tests by the US FDA.

Also, saline implants have a valve on them to permit reduction or enlargement, by putting in more saline, while the implant is in you. Why in the name of God they did this, I don't know. But, of course, saline implants have the greatest tendency to leak at that valve.

Silicone implants have a more natural feel to them.

In silicone implants there are the smooth and textured variants. There is nothing to do with better "feel" regarding textured implants. They feel the same. The logic to the textured implants (the "skin" of the implant is textured, meaning kind of grainy feel to it), was that they would adhere to scar tissue, and thus reduce the risk of capsular contraction; meaning where the body starts squeezing the implant, making it hard, and possibly so painful it requires more surgery. That has not been proven, and in fact, there are a lot of cases of textured implants causing "skin rippling" meaning the skin on the exterior "ripples" vs being smooth.

Soooooo...if you want my recommendation, I'd say get smooth silicone implants and go to Dr.Taip in Pratunam. His clinic isn't beautiful, but his work is consistently very, very good. Cost is 45,000 Baht for foreigner or local.

Comment

i have a question ziggy cause someone told me on that the operation on the clinic in thailand dont use general aneasthetics and i want to sleep.....when the operation is done..gosh it would be terrible if they use local aneasthetics i dont want to see myself being cut off and feel the agony of the blade slicing my arm pits

Comment

Yes, Dr. Taip only uses local anaesthetic. Most girls seem ok with it. It's really up to you how you feel. But remember, once you get general anaesthetic, it means trained nurses, equipment, and of course, cost. I would take a wild guess at adding 10-20,000 baht for general anaesthetic (often meaning you go to a hospital vs clinic).

Comment

Working...
                    X