X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reality of Acceptance

I went with May to register for University today. I'm paying her way to get her degree, in computing!

All was ok until they said she had to wear pants. I have never seen a look of horror on May's face, but I saw it today. We couldn't believe what they said, and there was no way she was going to dress as a guy.

After a little arguing, one girl said that was the official rule, but no Ladyboy followed it.

However, having the lead registrar (a man) tell us that was a bit like a brick in the face it was so unusual.

i was in the university before in the philippines and its a catholic insitution we are tolerated on putting some make-ups have some of those girlish accessories..dress like a girl........plucking our eyebrow...wearing bra and put some pads on it..and sometime we can enrol on the school as post operative male...not post opt like cutting down under...well like having surgery in the tits....some sort of that thing..... exept for the one who enrol nursing course or the HRM course which requires uniform and have to obey the uniform policy like as a male student they have to have male clean haircut ect ect as we on the third sex society in the campus we have our own group we are like fraternities in the campus...but some exeptions.....just like male student....we cant wear skirt...sandals like the girls do....simple things but sometimes we are put into pressure not entering the school or confiscate our ID for wearing such girlish thing........thats why we sometimes fight for it on the students affair....but mostly a ladyboys i know who graduated already in the university i enroll..have a portofolio of dressing up as a girl in thier graduation pictures
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Why should ladyboys be exempt from school uniform policies? Are they somehow above the rules?

After a little arguing, one girl said that was the official rule, but no Ladyboy followed it.
      Good - then there's no problem!

This must be a really uptight university to actually mention this at registration to you and her!

When Kui went to college a few years back she dressed as a girl everyday but when she was taking exams she had to wear trousers.

Also; they insisted that she wear trousers at the graduation ceremony if she wanted to be presented her degree by the Kings daughter. She declined!

There are rules about everything! Just ignore the ones you don't like and get on with your life!

Comment

Hello Ziggy,

As you say it's surprising that the registrar mentioned it - but if you checked up I'm pretty sure that the rules for All the universities in Thailand say that male students must wear trousers and females must wear skirts. I'd bet not one says anything about ladyboys

As Stogie says - they do sound up tight to mention it though. Maybe it was just that particular guy - even in Thailand there are insensitive people as I'm sure you have other experience of.

Herself starts University in August and she has just bought herself a blouse skirt and a couple of pairs of shoes.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

There are open universities which are much more easy going and then there are the top level ones like Chula, where all that's a no-no!
          Most of the lb's go to open universities. I know one who went to Chula and she dressed male during her studies, had loose shirts to cover her at that time small hormone breasts and cut her hair to a mid length. Anyway, she did her master and lives now, after she's done her PhD in Sociology in Berkley happily with her lt bf as a post-op woman in California.

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I hear you. I was just totally amazed to be confronted by it.

Imagine a girl with boobs, makeup, in a skirt, tight top, and the registrar says "Dress like a man". Like what planet is he from?

Comment

Not sure which university you and May went to - but Ramkhamhaeng University does not ask lbs to wear men's clothes. I am not sure if they have computer science there. Here is the link:

Ramkhamhaeng University

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Imagine a girl with boobs, makeup, in a skirt, tight top, and the registrar says "Dress like a man". Like what planet is he from?
                You have surrounded yourself with the third sex for too long! Has it occured to you that the guy that confronted you may well be saying the same things about you and May!

but Ramkhamhaeng University does not ask lbs to wear men's clothes.
                That's where Kui went. I put her through 3 years of that and for the most part it was fine. Exams were a little embarressing and she absolutely refused to compromise her sexuality at her graduation - even for the King's daughter!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 21 2006,14:55) Imagine a girl with boobs, makeup, in a skirt, tight top, and the registrar says "Dress like a man". Like what planet is he from?
                  Hello Ziggy,

Not sure how Canada is these days - but even in 'enlighted' parts of Europe you still get them

Stogie is right - we can lose the plot on our side too!

Liked the comment about meeting the King's daughter

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                  X