Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only know of one LB who knew she was sure she was a girl at the ripe old age of 17, every other one knew at about 5; and that is consistent world-wide.

Don't believe this nonsense of doing it for money. The life of a Ladyboy is not great; nobody does this for money except for the very minutest of percentiles.

Comment

Despite the fact that this article is featured on a website of an srs clinic, I think the statistics are quite interesting - especially when you see the average age of srs on westerners compared to Asians!
      SRS at 50 years old just makes no sence. This is human tragedy. I didn't stop someone from doing it in her 20's for that exact reason. I said forget about having sex with me. The point is whether you want to be "gone". I figured living as close to real woman as the modern technology can get her is more important than a couple of exciting nights with me. I was a saint!
      and then came the complaints of "I don't feel anything down there ..."
      ain't life a bitch.

Comment

People opting for SRS in their 40s and beyond have much more serious issues facing them, both physical and mental.

Some people are just mad, but let 'em get on with it! There's no fool like an old fool.

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 14 2006,23:47) and lastly sex sex sex with white guys who have big cock
          I fit that description

That was really a fascinating post to read. I like not only to get into the pants of a ladyboy but also the mind

Comment

There is a huge difference in America and Thailand for age of people getting SRS.

Basically, I think the logic is LBs are accepted in Thailand, and so they "come out" at very early ages. In the US, not so, so they are somewhat afraid to come out until they are independent, don't care what people think.

I can dig it up, but it is not surprising that in the US the average might be 40 and in Thailand maybe 21. I am certain it is that kind of a gap.

I totally agree that to get it at 40, is concerning, however, in the US, there is a lot, lot of pressure that female = SRS, whereas in Thailand, female = LB (SRS or no SRS). Ditto in India, where hijras are called "real" hijras if they had the chop, and "fake" if not.

The beauty of acceptance is that it leaves people do what they want without external pressures.

And then there are countries like the UK and Japan where you can change your passport ONLY if you had SRS (and US I think). So yet another pressure point for the chop.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 21 2006,22:00) The beauty of acceptance is that it leaves people do what they want without external pressures.

Comment

Working...
              X