X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady/FemBoys in History

When did Lady/FemBoys become 'acceptable/part of everyday life' in Thai society?
    just curious...
    Not up the ass thank you very much...

The Buddhist canon, meaning the "bible" recognizes ladyboys, and it comes from 600 BC.

So it was accepted since then (at the latest).

Comment

Accepted or just recognized?
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Well, Gautama's (Buddha) aid was a Ladyboy. In the canon they recognize a 3rd sex. I can't say definitively 'accepted' but those are good signs.

Comment

Nong Tum, the famous post-op former Thai kickboxer, propounds that Buddhism says being LB is considered punishment by buddhists, for some egregious sin in one's previous life. She's pretty philosophical about it. And she's pretty. Oh, and she can kick my ass. So, I don't disagree with her.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

That's correct, however, "living" is considered punishment. Nirvana is to never come to earth again.

Comment

Working...
            X