X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Iran

So, I don't think you want to go with or be a Ladyboy in Iran....

IGLHRC CALLS FOR IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION AFTER LATEST REPORT OF TWO YOUNG MEN EXECUTED IN IRAN
    (New York, November 16, 2005) With new reports from Iran that two young men who were hung in public this week in the northern city of Gorgan may have been executed by the government because of their sexual orientation, the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission (IGLRHC) renewed its call today for UN human rights experts to investigate such cases and demanded that Iran's government be held accountable for any violation of human rights laws.

Also, here is a summary of sodomy laws world-wide. India has life imprisonment, as does the Maldives, and Malaysia has 14 yeras, as does the Cook Islands (New Zealand!) and Fiji. Death is the sentence in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and a few othes.

Plan your vacations with your LB well !!!!

http://www.sodomylaws.org/world/world.htm#Asia-Pacific
    Attached Files

I have also seen articles about the police in Iraq taking a transgendered person out and shooting her in the street. And a religious leader there has encouraged them to execute homosexuals "in the most awful ways possible." Part of the blessings we Americans have brought to that country.

Best to avoid the middle east!

Comment

(jim0121 @ May 13 2006,20:58)  Part of the blessings we Americans have brought to that country.  

Best to avoid the middle east!
      ...and your stupid fucking post

randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

to think so many guys in arab or islamic state tries to look for tg for marriage or long term relationship and settle in thier own country and sometimes even brag about thier wealth, and assets......i dont get those guys. they want to risk their life and their partners life..why cant they wake up and just visit them in thailand or country where tg and gay life is alive.......and no transgender girls are buying for such crap.....cause they know they what they will end up
        sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 14 2006,05:01) So, I don't think you want to go with or be a Ladyboy in Iran....
          Plan your vacations with your LB well !!!!
          http://www.sodomylaws.org/world/world.htm#Asia-Pacific
          Transsexualism is actually tolerated fairly well in Iran.

Apparently the first Ayatollah gave a religious edict that transsexuals are to be tolerated.

Lynn Conway has two post-op TS women profiled:
          Maryam Khatoon Molkara (articles from NY Times and The Guardian UK)
          and Athena (age 20, pretty)

Also, Athena (MTF) and her friend Milad (FTM) profiled here:
          http://www.viiphoto.com/detail-story3.php?news_id=409

Athena in Paris Match

Comment

(jim0121 @ May 14 2006,07:58) Part of the blessings we Americans have brought to that country.  
            Bitching about the USA is like bitching about this website...

But after all the wasted bitching, both are still the biggest and the best !

And if you think either are bad, then go check out the competition to see what constitutes a real shithole !

Comment

Please go visit UN human rights sites. Iran does not tolerate transsexuals or gays. That's what the hanging is all about, and the few per week that happen there.

Comment

i dont get it why is sodomy is also illegal in singapore while so many TS work freelance in singapore

Comment

Its strange that in alot of these countries being a lesbian is ok
                  Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

i dont know how they base thier lawss but i think its something go to do with child phedophelia were so many cases on anywhere in this world were old mature gay man or man who sodomize kids or young teenagers.......which make gay or male homosexual sex act is imoral

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 15 2006,20:49) Please go visit UN human rights sites. Iran does not tolerate transsexuals or gays. That's what the hanging is all about, and the few per week that happen there.
                      Please send the links for the UN Human Rights websites were it says that transsexuals are hanged.

Gays executed by the religious idiots? Yes. But transsexual is not the same as gay.

Here is a link to a BBC report on transsexuality in Iran that you might find interesting.

While changing sex is a taboo in most of the world, and while Iranian transsexuals might still be rejected by family and friends, the mullahs in Iran have reportedly described transsexuality as a birth defect that can be corrected.

Comment

(sangabriel @ May 15 2006,20:02) the mullahs in Iran have reportedly described transsexuality as a birth defect that can be corrected.

oh, they must be "correcting" them in the photo

randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Ok. I stand corrected. You are right about Iran and transsexuals, but there is kind of a catch...

------

In the Islamic Republic of Iran, lesbians and gay men risk the death penalty. Sex-change surgery for transsexuals is legal, but the recommended year of transition is skipped, because until the surgery is complete, you are considered criminally homosexual.

This puts tremendous pressure on transgendered people to have surgery, whether they want it or not.

--------

Comment

(Randyman @ May 16 2006,08:11)
                            (sangabriel @ May 15 2006,20:02) the mullahs in Iran have reportedly described transsexuality as a birth defect that can be corrected.

oh, they must be "correcting" them in the photo

randyman
                            No, I think I know the solution. It's really very simple.

Allah bless Iran, they waste no time with pre-ops.

Now, if only Iranians looked East Asian.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                            X