X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Post op surgery

Because of the LB culture in LOS, is Thailand a leading centre for post op surgery? Are they just as good or better than in the UK or US? Do British TS go there for surgery? Is it cheaper over there?

Just a question, how do they make a female clitoris after the chop? Is it a case of turning the dick inside out? This must be very delicate, if things go wrong the clitoris may lose sensitivity. It must be the worse case scenario if one can not get an orgasm post op. Also how do they make the new vagina? Do they have to insert an artificial 'tunnel'? Is there a danger of it breaking after rough sex? Does it have a life span like implants which tend to last around 10 years?

i think this will answer your question

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html

as far as my own opinion most of the girls are willing to undergo suck surgery cause thier man or boyfriends wants to or just to impress thier lovers....only few percentage of ladyboys are dreaming of doing it in thier own will....as ive heard most ladyboys who go into such extremes are fullfilled when they had it after the surgery..as the years go by they starting to regret it and wanted thier penis back....and end up in depression or phycological problems cause they feel that they are already trap in the dead end and most of them end up in suicidal tendency......because they already feel empty....

well to tell you
    the real natural pussy has life...it breathes, it lubricates, it feels, its a one size that fits all,endless hole where it can swallow 2 ft stick inside compare to science were they call it "pussy" its just a hole a dead hole that can swallow only few inches,dry and rotten stinky,it feels but no certain nerves that feel so sensual on sex,and very prone to infection........
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Hmm, that response started out correct and then went downhill.

Lynn Conway's page is a very good place to start.

The best docs are widely believed to be in Thailand. There are a few in the US and elsewhere who get a lot of attention. I presume they have to work pretty hard to stay at the top level, because they also charge a lot more. There are also quacks all over the world, unfortunately.

As for the technique, one popular method is called the penile inversion technique. Some of the tip of the penile tissue can be used for the clitoris.

The new vagina is usually fine, but there's a period of recovery, perhaps 6-8 weeks, before the patient can have sex. After surgery, she has to dilate or have intercourse on a regular basis, in order to keep depth. As for rough sex being a problem, I've never heard of it. I've also never heard what happens if they have sex too soon after surgery.
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 08 2006,06:53) well to tell you
        the real natural pussy has life...it breathes, it lubricates, it feels, its a one size that fits all,endless hole where it can swallow 2 ft stick inside compare to science were they call it "pussy" its just a hole a dead hole that can swallow only few inches,dry and rotten stinky,it feels but no certain nerves that feel so sensual on sex,and very prone to infection........
        Dude, you are so wrong.

Comment

only few percentage of ladyboys are dreaming of doing it in thier own will....
          I got this far then stopped reading!

What a load of fucking RUBBISH. You know NOTHING about this procedure or about the girls that do (or want to do) it, so shut the FUCK UP!

Stick to lipstick, clothes and ex-boyfriend soap opera stuff...

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 07 2006,22:29) What a load of fucking RUBBISH. You know NOTHING about this procedure or about the girls that do (or want to do) it, so shut the FUCK UP!
            Uh Oh

Here Come The Capitol Letters

randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 08 2006,06:53) as far as my own opinion most of the girls are willing to undergo suck surgery cause thier man or boyfriends wants to or just to impress thier lovers....only few percentage of ladyboys are dreaming of doing it in thier own will....as ive heard most ladyboys who go into such extremes are fullfilled when they had it after the surgery..as the years go by they starting to regret it and wanted thier penis back....and end up in depression or phycological problems cause they feel that they are already trap in the dead end and most of them end up in suicidal tendency......because they already feel empty....
              Having chat with a few Filipina tgs, I feel that Minerva is expressing her feeling about the situation in the Philippines. I have chat with quite a few Thai tgs, and I feel the situation is very different in Thailand.

Thai lbs hardly ever have surgery to please their boyfriends or lovers. The most frequent motivating factor is their overwhelming desire to be as feminine as possible. In other cases it may be economic. If the motivation is economic, then feelings of regret may occur along with emotional disturbances.

Feelings of regret may also occur if the surgery is unsuccessful in maintaining orgasmic capability. I would speculate that the doctors in Philippines or Japan, the two countries where Filipina lbs most commonly have their surgeries are not as skilled as the best Thai SRS surgeons.

In Thailand the best SRS doctors can maintain orgasmic capability and sometimes even create a self lubricating vagina.

If you read the section of Lynn Conway's page about "Sexual Arousal, Lovemaking and Orgasm in Postoperative Transsexual Women" you will be very educated about the facts and have the myths dispelled.

Lynn Conway's Section on SRS

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 08 2006,22:29)
                only few percentage of ladyboys are dreaming of doing it in thier own will....
                I got this far then stopped reading!

What a load of fucking RUBBISH. You know NOTHING about this procedure or about the girls that do (or want to do) it, so shut the FUCK UP!

Stick to lipstick, clothes and ex-boyfriend soap opera stuff...  
                hahahahahaha....kudos to stogie

a good lesson on distinguishing facts from opinions should be considered before posting ....
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

well said mr bear
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I apologise to Minnie for being so over the top, but I'm not sorry enough to edit my post!

Nothing annoys me more than when people come out with outragious crap on behalf of people they don't know and have never met!

I get annoyed enough with the "friend of a friend..." stories that sometimes appear, but this one is clearly way off the mark and some people reading it may be inclined to take what they read here seriously. It also motivates posters to continue posting rubbish if it goes unchallenged.

Comment

Well, I'll jump into the fray...

I don't know so many girls that did it for a boyfriend. Very few. Most do it because they want to personally, and a fair amount too because they think they are more attractive to customers. That is sad, but true, as I just talked to 3 the last 2 weeks who mentioned doing it for that reason.

As with all human things, there is every reason in the book.

As for results, it depends a lot on the doctors. I know some bad results, some awesome. Apple, in my calendar, has a virtually perfect pussy outside and in and I've seen a couple of horrible ones, visually, and in operation.

Maysa in Phuket had a bad job in Yala, got it fixed in Patong, and says her sex now is better than with a penis, meaning she comes easier. I know it's an honest view. Her friend Kib, whom I did a photoshoot of, just got the job done at the same doctor in Patong, partly due to work and partyly due to an inate feeling to be a "full woman".

I think your all being a bit hard on snejana. What she says is true, but just not universal. There are some people like that and a lot not like that.

Frankly, if you read the internet reviews of doctors, you'll see exactly what snejana said and the exact opposite.

What's clear is that this is absolutely not an easy operation, and there are a lot of bad doctors out there. And, it seems, the best doctors (meaning reasonable price and good results) are in Thailand, although it seems to have been first performed in Spain and then the US if I remember correctly.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 08 2006,22:42) I think your all being a bit hard on snejana.
                        As Chevy Chase once said, "Stop thinking with your thing."

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ May 08 2006,00:53) the real natural pussy has life...it breathes, it lubricates, it feels, its a one size that fits all,endless hole where it can swallow 2 ft stick inside compare to science were they call it "pussy" its just a hole a dead hole that can swallow only few inches,dry and rotten stinky,it feels but no certain nerves that feel so sensual on sex,and very prone to infection........
                          And no f...ing taste...

If I want a burger I'll go to burgerbar...And if I want a pussy... I want the real thing...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 09 2006,11:46) And no f...ing taste...

If I want a burger I'll go to burgerbar...And if I want a pussy... I want the real thing...
                            Ahem, and would you say the same about breasts? Or ladies in general?

Sometimes mankind improves upon nature.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

and end up in depression or phycological problems cause they feel that they are already trap in the dead end and most of them end up in suicidal tendency......
                              I rest my case!

Comment

Working...
                              X