Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who ami  ?

Who am I

I am 21 .I like shemale. I was normal person. Now I feel different. I follow anything about shemale and ladyboy. I do like shemale I play with my self like them I use dildo like them I enjoyed with my finger. Also every night I watch shemale sex movies. I play with my tits.I want somebody make that with me. But I am shy .I am fired from that until now nobody make sex with me. Also ilook for shemale and ladyboy in my country I didn€™t find anyone. Also I went to another country to find shemale in hotels but I was shy I scare to asked anyone where can I find shemale. I don€™t know why I am a fried from that. Why am I that? Why I scared.
    Any body can answer and help me?pls

Who am I ?

dont worry about it, you are still the same person. Most of the members here probably had a strange feeling when they discoverd Ladyboys.

Its normal

After a few experiences with Ladyboys in Thailand you will wonder what all the fuss was about. As some American lifestyle guru once said

,, Dont fret about the small stuff,,

Comment

Shade,

Being different is nothing to be afraid of, rather, I think it's something to be celebrate. Be glad that you know what turns you on, instead of living in denial.

Pleasuring/playing with yourself is not something shameful. Everyone does it. The greatest gift you can give yourself is joy and happiness, just as long as you don't hurt anyone.

So don't be scare, take it slow, but don't take too long.

Doesn't matter who you are, just embrace your inner boy/girl.

All the best to you.

ronin

Comment

hey

ronin thanks

also
        Tomcat thanks

i feel happy because somebody know who ami . know what i feel .

how can i be more happy with this life

may advise me

Comment

how can i be more happy with this life

may advise me
          Book yourself a trip to the LOS an head on down too cascades an if your not happy then there is something wrong with you

Comment

It is not for man to ask of Life, "What is your meaning?"

But Life who asks of each man, "What meaning do you give it?"

Comment

Working...
            X