X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How safe

I have never been with a LB on a "passive" way, guess you know what i mean. I am curious about it, but i am afraid how safe is it to do it for the first time with a Thai ladyboy...i don't want to return home with HIV, i am less concerned about me and much more about giving the HIV to my girlfriend .
    Can you help me out whether this is a good or bad (or horrible) idea?

Hello Thaier,

Welcome to the forum.

How safe?  Buy yourself some condoms in the airport as you go out and tell the ladyboy to use them. That should be 99.9999% safe  
    Not 100%  -  I'm afraid nothing is infallible   .

Why not buy the condoms out there?  Yes and 95% of the time they should be OK  -  but the quality control is better in most western countries.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 07 2006,06:02) Hello Thaier,

Welcome to the forum.

How safe?  Buy yourself some condoms in the airport as you go out and tell the ladyboy to use them.   That should be 99.9999% safe  
      Not 100%  -  I'm afraid nothing is infallible   .

Why not buy the condoms out there?  Yes and 95% of the time they should be OK  -  but the quality control is better in most western countries.

RR.
      i am sure if you have fucked enough then condom problems will arise. in fact, one broke on me during my last trip. it was a surreal feeling i tell yah. go figure.
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

i am sure if you have fucked enough then condom problems will arise. in fact, one broke on me during my last trip. it was a surreal feeling i tell yah. go figure.
        surreal for sure if i had to squeeze a ladyboy's cum out of my ass. you may reduce the risk by telling the lb not to cum in your ass if she fucks you.

i would say i have had condom accidents as high as 10%, but it has always been condoms ive brought from home. now i use the duo condom which i believe is strong, but not thick or reduce the feeling to a minimum.

but you should be very unlucky though if the condom broke and the girl you was with was hiv+ - and passed it to you. that is 3 out of 3 ...

Comment

(olekunde @ Apr. 07 2006,06:25)
          i am sure if you have fucked enough then condom problems will arise.  in fact, one broke on me during my last trip.  it was a surreal feeling i tell yah.  go figure.
          surreal for sure if i had to squeeze a ladyboy's cum out of my ass. you may reduce the risk by telling the lb not to cum in your ass if she fucks you.

i would say i have had condom accidents as high as 10%, but it has always been condoms ive brought from home. now i use the duo condom which i believe is strong, but not thick or reduce the feeling to a minimum.

but you should be very unlucky though if the condom broke and the girl you was with was hiv+ - and passed it to you. that is 3 out of 3 ...

hehe.
          i am clearly not being clear.  i am 100% top.  never squeeze anything out of my ass other than stool.  exit only bro.

regardless, it did make me a little nervous that the condom broke on me while i was giving a Temptation bar LB the business.  honestly though i knew something felt weird and different but did not know what it was until i pulled out and said oh shit.  hhmm in a manner of speaking.

regardless, oke gives great advice and analysis.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

speaking of condoms, where in bkk or elsewhere can one buy western class rubbers. is there a Boots around every corner?

Comment

well i have question

but what can you do if the condom will get stuck inside my ass is it a big problem
              sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 07 2006,23:15) well i have question

but what can you do if the condom will get stuck inside my ass is it a big problem
                eat som-tam and i will guarantee it will flush out with rest of the content of your stomach

btw, i would love to have stuck my condom up there. if you're really nice you could leave your condom inside me too

Comment

(Obelixir @ Apr. 07 2006,16:29) speaking of condoms, where in bkk or elsewhere can one buy western class rubbers.  is there a Boots around every corner?
                  Hello Obelixir,

Boots are not as common in Thailand as they are in the UK - but there are a reasonable number around Bangkok.

There are also Watson's (a cheaper version of Boots) Tesco Lotus, Carrefour and umpteen 7-11's and FamilyMarts.

They all sell well known branded condoms - which at least in theory are to the same standard as those sold in the west.

The only thing is I am not sure that Thailand has a Trading Standards body

Against that it would not be in the interest of the bigger brand stores to sell cut price defective goods.

Locations for Boots near to Nana - Times Square opposite Robinsons near Asok. There is one in each of MBK, Siam and - I guess - the new Paragon Centre.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

thanks for the great info roadrunner, you guys would put lonelyplanet out of business if you published.

Comment

Working...
                    X