X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This new forum...

Well I'm still not sure that we need this forum but I have been hounded online (and offline) by a few of the party faithful to give it a whirl.

There are plenty of places on this message board for the lighter side of loving ladyboys - this forum is not going to be one of them.

Everyone is welcome to put forward their ideas and opinions but this forum will be moderated more strictly than the others.

Please try to keep your ideas and opinions appropriate to this forum.

Off topic posts (and stuff I don't like) will be deleted!

an absolutely great idea !!!!!

Comment

This place is twice the forum it was last year, as probably at least twice as successful
      I definitely agree this is a great idea. There's so much going on in the forums now that a lot of really good topics can fall by the wayside if not kept current.
      I think stricter control is also a good idea, to keep this a serious and thought provoking area, and to keep us on topic. (I know...I'll be on my best behavior)
      Kudo's to you Stogie; last year when the dreaded forum "change" was announced, I for one was worried it would be fixed until it was ruined, but you guys have done a fabulous job
      Thanks ..........RM
      ain't life grand

Comment

What a suprise, I agree with everything RM wrote, great work guys, thankyou

Comment

This sounds like a good idea to me also. I prefer forums with stricter moderation...even if my replies get deleted. I've learned that it is one thing to passionately disagree with someone, but if I can't respect someone's freedom of speech...that's my problem and I keep it to myself...it's something that I can get 'over'...like a bad mood at the end of a bad day.
          One positive thing that this new forum could do is get more people to start some threads on their own instead of waiting for Zig to always do it.
          BTW, jungleland, it is a bit scary to agree with RM...a little humor intended, RM...sort of 'post-humorously.'

Comment

(Skooter @ Apr. 04 2006,13:18)  BTW, jungleland, it is a bit scary to agree with RM...a little humor intended, RM...sort of 'post-humorously.'
            I'm rather mystified that anybody could ever have a reason to disagree with me?? And to any of you sorry bastards that do?? Ah what the hell, you're probably better off
            Cheers fellahs, If I didn't have a little lighthearted fun everyday, I'd die.
            I promise I'll try and have a moment of clarity every now and then. ATs is actually a "release" of sorts for me. Besides more useful information than I'll ever absorb, a lot of you guys are funny as hell.

xoxo Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Darn it, there's more appeal for an academic forum than for even a post-op forum?! Even the fishbox, the holiest of places, is overrun with random stuff.

I'm a Renaissance man trapped among Philistines.
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2006,04:12) I'm a Renaissance man trapped among Philistines.
                Do they have any ladyboys in the Philistines?

Anyone got any information about places to meet/hotels?

A. Newbie
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 05 2006,06:42)
                  (post-op lover @ Apr. 05 2006,04:12) I'm a Renaissance man trapped among Philistines.
                  Do they have any ladyboys in the Philistines?
                  Sure they do!!! Cebu is full of them.
                  Attached Files
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Laurel and Hardy had nothing on you two.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                    X