X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact info for Tuc

Can someone provide me email and a telephone number for Tuk from Phuket?

Photo may help?
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

'Please' might help!

Comment

Forgive my lack of manners.  Can someone please provide contact info?

Comment

We still need a photo, mate.

Where does she work would help if you can't get a pic!

We haven't had anyone called Tuc featured on AsianTS.com so if you have a pic from another site then go ahead and post it. (Do NOT crop off the watermark, please!)

Oh, hang on... I think I know her... Tuc, by herself is a super snappy cracker and a super snappy cracker is Tuc... That her?

Comment

Tuk was featured on AsianTS.com in the January 3, 2008.  Here's what her profile says:

Well, we will dedicate this beautiful gallery from Phuket to all of you guys in the northern climates; from anyone in the Northern USA and Canada, to the U.K., and to all of you guys freezing your asses off in Europe and coming to ATS daily to get your dosage of warmth from these beautiful babes, we bring you the lovely Tuk from the Island. You get to enjoy a beautiful new babe who is exclusive to this website, as are so many of or Phuket Island's ladyboy models, in both photo and video series today and tomorrow. Also, as an added bonus get to see the lovely scenery in these colorful and warm photos taken in a true tropical paradise. You like beaches? Enjoy waterfalls and beautiful weather every day? Want someone like Tuk to keep you warm at night and to get away from your home for a while at the same time? Then Phuket is the place for you; head on over and enjoy your vacation, and say hello to Tuk and the other 200 ladyboys who work in the Patong Beach scene and have yourselves a ball.

Thank you!

Comment

This her? She spells it with a 'C'? The title of the thread threw me... sorry about that!
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, that's her!

Comment

Hey!!!!

a "Thank you" would be nice.......

randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

If the information contained in the profile is still up to date, she works at Cocktails & Dreams.

Not sure why you need an e-mail & phone number ?

A visit to the bar should suffice.

I can enquire & confirm she is still there if you like ?

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 03 2008,10:57) If the information contained in the profile is still up to date, she works at Cocktails & Dreams.

Not sure why you need an e-mail & phone number ?

A visit to the bar should suffice.

I can enquire & confirm she is still there if you like ?

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      I just came back from Phuket and spent a bit of time in Cocktails and Dreams and do not recall seeing her. She could have been away with a customer or just took some time off.

Comment

Working...
                      X