X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big blonde ladyboy

Please bear with me on this,i am going to tell quite a long story,basically to get the point of trying to locate a LB from Pattaya.Now first up i will state that i dont know her name,nor do i have a photo,but for all the Pattaya veterans out there,a description should suffice(i hope).
    Anyway,last march i was in Pattaya with a friend of mine who doesn't like LB's,and is unaware of my strong attraction to the finest gender on earth.One night we were mongering along walking street(gg's) and decided to stop for a hassle free few beers.We chose to sit at the open air bar almost directly facing Linda bar.(the oval shaped bar that almost is on the street).we're sitting there,minding our own business,watching the world go by,a little Thai girl,friendly as you could wish for is serving behind the bar,when a couple of Indian guys come along,and plant themselves on the barstools,and proceed to watch the the walking street parade,without even a threat of buying a drink Little Thai girl shows them a notice which clearly states,you must purchase a beverage to use the stools!Fair enough IMO.These two boyos ignored the girl,not once,but three times,turning their back on her each time she tried to show them the notice.Eventually she got pissed off and disappeared from the bar.My friend and i thought perhaps she had went to get the BIB, but oh no!it was much better than that.
    Next thing the biggest ladyboy i have ever seen came behind the bar,tapped the two boyos on the shoulder and slammed the notice down in front of them.Afew heated words followed,when this big blonde,and not unattractive ladyboy knocked one of them sprawling onto the street.(needless to say i ordered another couple of beers sharpish incase i incurred the same fate).
    There was something about this amazonian LB that really floated my boat,i dont know why.Couldn't do anything about it that trip,but when i was back in november i went looking for her every day,but to no avail.
    Appoligies for the long story,but if anyone knows who i am describing,about 6"5 in stilletoes,bleached blonde hair,and works in the bar opposite Linda's,please,please let me know.Photo's would merit a few beers when i return in april.
    Cheers guys!
    A friend in need is a f**king pest

i will state that i dont know her name,nor do i have a photo,but
    Actually, that in itself isn't what will cause your search to fail. It's your incomprehensible English.

Good luck trying to find this person, but if you are going to write like that in future ask an English native to proofread for you.

I promise that you'll stand a much better chance of success.

Comment

It's your incomprehensible English.
      What? I understood it perfectly.

There is a blonde lb that used to hang around the bar across from Linda. Not sure about 6'5", but certainly not small. Fair skinned, I always thought she looked Russian.

She always used to hang with the customers, but 2 weeks ago I saw her serving behind the bar.

No photos, and I have never seen her photo posted on this forum
      Mister Arse

Comment

Is this her?

Russian LB

I found it posted in another forum

Comment

(johnlbx @ Feb. 03 2008,12:04) Is this her?

Russian LB

I found it posted in another forum

yes
          yes

Comment

Well, that's the one I'm thinking of
            Mister Arse

Comment

nice one , fucking indians againLMAO.i would have loved to see her send him sprawling into the street
              stokie what's incomprehendable about ciobha english . seems perfect to meeeee
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Yes,that's her!Thanks guys
                Stogie-what exactly is wrong with my english.Perhaps it's a little too intellectual for you,you fucking halfwit!

Comment

She is nuts...I went with her once..Don't waste your money...
                  Costass,you was with me that night...
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(ciobha @ Feb. 03 2008,23:00) it's a little too intellectual for you,you fucking halfwit!  
                    You over estimate his intelligence

Comment

(69billy @ Feb. 04 2008,04:44) She is nuts...I went with her once..Don't waste your money...
                      Costass,you was with me that night...
                      As far as i'm concerned,you are the man,69billy!
                      Your advice shall be heeded!
                      She is still quite sexy all the same

Comment

Looks like part Asian. 100 % Russian?

Comment

I think this is the one ...Yes.??? She is not that big..
                          Attached Files
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

That's her alright.
                            Hair is usually bleached blonde-almost white.
                            Not the friendliest,but then again after she biffed that Indian bloke,i didn't exactly strain myself to talk to her!

Comment

she is the best, the hotest and kept going for hours what a babe

Comment

Working...
                              X