X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny

Mardhi, is Jenny in a long term relationship? Can I take her away for a weekend, she is the best looking LB I have ever seen

Jenny no longer works at The Guess Bar. She has had her implants removed for sometime now and is working as man in a traveling circus.

Comment

For fucks sake!!!

Comment

Yep, http://www.jimrosecircus.com/

touring the globe.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Is there only one Jenny in Guess Bar? Because I went out with her several times along with a couple more girls the last time I was in Bangkok. They took me to great places to dance and eat. She was quite nice if I remember it correctly.  

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

(guess @ Feb. 04 2008,14:46) Mardhi, is Jenny in a long term relationship? Can I take her away for a weekend?
            These are two mutually exclusive questions.

The answer to the first question is really none of our business. The answer to the second one is likely "yes", that is her work.

Comment

You could be right, but Jenny doesn't even do 'long time' so you'll need Deeeeeeeeeeep pockets to get her for the weekend!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 05 2008,00:47) You could be right, but Jenny doesn't even do 'long time' so you'll need Deeeeeeeeeeep pockets to get her for the weekend!  
                Well Jenny went long time with a friend of mine last week and as far as I know you took her long time too. So are you saying you have deep pockets?

Comment

I have taken Jenny long time too and didn't need deep pockets unlike another part of my anatomy after she had finished with me  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 04 2008,17:25) Jenny no longer works at The Guess Bar. She has had her implants removed for sometime now and is working as man in a traveling circus...
                    Hey Ozzie... You missed this one. It's also not true.

Comment

Working...
                    X