X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is this hottie?

anyone know her name and what other videos she is in? all i have to go off is rina. The one in the black lingerie.

Comment

Looks like a Japanese video - not sure many members can help with this. You could searching the term Newhalf and Rina - that might turn up something.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Her name is Chiatwats and she works at the Pleasure Palace....

Chiatwats

Comment

Rina Yaguchi..or something to that nature. She works at a health near Uguisu dani in Tokyo.

GHNC
          [I] I'm on that zoloft stuff right; but I'm on that, to keep me from killing ya'll...

Comment

Those Japanese health website are enticing but whether something really good or not happens in there, maybe it's another story.
            My very limited experiences in Japan with GGs in the P4P scene tought me that everything is done for Japanese people, with Japanese tastes, and at Japanese prices! I was quite disappointed with what I tried.
            Even though I like some of their fetishes.
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The healths there are waay overrated.
              [I] I'm on that zoloft stuff right; but I'm on that, to keep me from killing ya'll...

Comment

Working...
              X