X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Ae is this?!

Please could anyone let me know how I can contact this girl Ae (hope the pic loads) I'm off to BKK on Wednesday - is she there or not? And what's she like? If anyone has her cell no a PM would be much appreciated!
    Attached Files

I had to stand on my head to make sense of your photo, but the Ae pictured was based in Pattaya, and has worked on and off at Stringfellows.

Not there at the moment, and not sure what she is up to.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

looks like her KK - but I think she's been gone from Stringfellows more than a year

haven't seen her or heard anything about her since

very cute girl in person
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Photo rotation courtesy of rxpharm! No more stiff necks looking at Ae, but maybe stiff something else!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

ok guys...thanks for the help - its much appreciated...guess i'll just have to move on to Bee,Cee,Dee etc!

Comment

She's in Pattaya, she is/was Moo's roommate (last time I met Moo she told me about trouble with Ae, not trusting her anymore and whatever... guess she kicked her out of her room).

She's on Ice.

Got her phone number...

Comment

(Freebird @ Mar. 16 2008,05:49) She's in Pattaya, she is/was Moo's roommate (last time I met Moo she told me about trouble with Ae, not trusting her anymore and whatever... guess she kicked her out of her room).

She's on Ice.

Got her phone number...
              Not so sure you are referring to the correct Ae.

I would be surprised if the Ae being discussed is sharing with Moo.

There is a LB named Ae that operates from JSB, and she is a more likely candidate.

Cheers
              Koykaeng

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 16 2008,07:37)
                (Freebird @ Mar. 16 2008,05:49) She's in Pattaya, she is/was Moo's roommate (last time I met Moo she told me about trouble with Ae, not trusting her anymore and whatever... guess she kicked her out of her room).

She's on Ice.

Got her phone number...
                Not so sure you are referring to the correct Ae.

I would be surprised if the Ae being discussed is sharing with Moo.

There is a LB named Ae that operates from JSB, and she is a more likely candidate.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                The Ae from the picture in this post, is definitely the one that is/was sharing a room with Moo!

The "Room-sharing-Ae" is the one that worked at String Fellows once!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 16 2008,07:37) I would be surprised if the Ae being discussed is sharing with Moo.
                  Thanks for the clarification.

I am now surprised.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng

Comment

Working...
                  X