Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw, thomaslikes ... your thread is almost officially hijacked. Sorry about that. Do a search for "hung lb", "lb top", "big cock", "big dick", etc. You should get lots of info. I think your question gets asked a lot.

I'm not so sure about good tops (except for Frederina and Brocklana). But Hiboss Yumi was very big and I think she knows how to use it. Stringfellows Benz and May are quite large too, and they're top-hungry devils. Benz has a piercing on her dickhead, so that may presumably tickle your lovehole feelers or rip it to shreds. May is a super top who will immediately try to rape your ass. In fact, getting her to bottom wasn't easy.

Comment

(newwriter @ Feb. 27 2008,19:15)
      (olekunde @ Feb. 27 2008,04:59) i was with nancy a few weeks ago. she has a monster-cock for sure. she charges 3k, but worth
      every satang if you're a size-conniseur. her member seems much bigger in real life .. definately feels bigger...
      OK, spill. Where did this happen and how do I get some of the action? Have been putting off a next trip for months and this will tip the odds.
      pattaya, beginning of february on two occasions. some do bungyjumping, some climb mountains. i was done by nancy.
      to be a bottom for nancy is extreme sport at its most extreme. it was like being run over by a bulldozer.

Comment

Can anybody provide email address / phone number for Nancy? I had it once before but gave up the Chinese email address I was using and can't find it again

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Nancy?

is she in Thailand??

if so where and for how long?

WANT TO MEET HER so much
          a well hung LB..is the perfect girl

Comment

well hung LB tops, please help with a list of who and where

Nana
            Guess
            Pattaya