Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !

Hi Friends !!

I find a Lb who work in soi Crocodile Patong   ..Have you more LB pics since October 2007 .And i dont remember her name   .
    For more information : She work in freelance and i think in a entertainement show  on soi crocodile  ..

Thanks ..

sorry for my poor english i'm a froggy man  

If you can remember her name and preferably find a photo as well, this could go in 'Lost and Found'

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Blackmamba @ Mar. 06 2008,18:30) I find a Lb who work in soi Crocodile Patong.....And i dont remember her name........ She work in freelance and i think in a entertainement show  on soi crocodile
      Hello Blackmamba,

You have probably narrowed it down to maybe 150-200 ladyboys. As Monkey says unless we have a name and even better a picture there is no-way we can work out who you mean.

The only thing is you say;
      Have you more LB pics since October 2007
      Does this mean that you have found some pictures of her somewhere - maybe on the A-TS website or somewhere else.

I so can you find one of the pictures and post it?

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Blackmamba said: >>and i think in a entertainement show on soi crocodile >>

That means she probably performs in the "Moulin Rose" which narrows it down quite a bit. Is she one of the girls who goes out onto Bangla Rd dressed in costume to attract visitors to the show? If so someone will have a picture or two.

Comment

Working...
        X